Choosing???

Nidhi Pov:

"Dad where are you going in this time" i asked him holding his hand.

"Princess we will be back soon" he said mom kissed my forehead.

"Please come fast i was scared to stay alone" i said held my dad hand "you are not a 9 years kid Nidhi, you grow up you are 22 years old girl" mom said hitting my head back.

I pouted "okay we will be back" dad said and they both left.

I saw them getting into car it was raining outside I don't know why but my heart is saying stop them.

"Mom, dad" i shouted opening my eyes. Tears are rolling on my cheeks i look around i was lying on sofa Shiv was held my hand tears are rolling on his cheeks.

"Thank god you woke up" mom said i was watching Shiv. He kissed my forehead. I pushed him back by his chest.

"Tell me Shiv prasad is also involve I can't trust a man like him" i asked him Shiv closed his eyes and opened them.

"Nidhi listen to me he was not" he said but why can't my heart accept this.

"Why are you trying to save him Shiv" i shouted held his collar asking him "Nidhi why can't you understand it was not him" Shiv yelled making me flinch.

"He was not behind all of this but yes he was witnessed everything but he was not done this crime" he said.

"Then why didn't he saved my parents" i asked him got up still my head is hurting and my vision was blurry "because he was in that state weather he should support his wife or your parents" he said.

"And he choose to support his wife and let her kill my parents" i said he didn't said anything.

"And here you are not going to do anything about this" i asked him Shiv looked at me "no Nidhi" he whispered "then call the police" I demanded.

"We can't" he whispered "what you mean by we can't" i asked him he hung his head low.

"This lady kills my parents" i pointed durga who is standing on corner of the room.

"I can't bear standing with her in same room" i said with so much hater "i want her out of our home" i said but Shiv eyes telling me another story.

"We can't" Shiv whispers my eyes widened "what you mean" i asked him "she made me do that thing where I can't get her out from our home or our lives" he completed his words.

"What have you done" i asked him "she made me wrote this house to her name without my constant" Shiv said looking down.

"What you mean by without your constant?" Dad asked him.

Shiv pov :

"What you mean by without your constant?" Dad asked me which i was still regretting.

That day I don't understand how she manipulated me and made me sign the house to her name.

A week before Shiv and Nidhi's marriage.......

I was talking with shanth in my room there is only a week left for wedding. Suddenly i hear knock on door i saw durga was standing there holding some papers.

I disconnected the call durga came towards "Shiv i need your sign" she asked me forwarding papers.

"What is this?" I asked her before i took and read it she took it back "it was your grandpa dream, he wants to donate his money to our NGO but he was passed away" she said with tears.

"Now you are his heir for his money and his everything. I want you to finish your grandpa dream. If you sign this the money will transfer to NGO your grandpa left some money for NGO" she said.

I nodded my head taking papers but i got call from my friend who is investigating Nidhi's parents case.

I sign the papers in hurry but I didn't know that she made me write this house to her name which i built for my parents.

When i finish telling this Nidhi was fuming with anger i know she will get angry but I can't help i was the one who make mistake.

"So now she will throw us out" Nidhi asked me angrily glaring at durga "no Nidhi I won't throw everyone" durga said.

"I will only throw you only out from my house" she said pointing Nidhi. "What the hell" i shouted at durga "Shiv she isn't good for you" she said coming towards me.

"I want you to marry mia" she said i frowned "or i will throw your precious parents on foot path" she finished saying this leaving me in shock.

Nidhi pov :

"Or i will throw your precious parents on foot path" durga said leaving all of us in shock "what the hell are you talking" i shouted stand up from sofa.

"I won't let that happen never until i was alive" i said durga face turned into red.

I won't let mom and dad suffer they give me the parents love which i lost I won't let anything happen to them.

"Then make him marry mia" she said i frowned "is this any tv show" i asked her "are you insane he is my husband" i shouted "I don't care divorce him" she said like it was nothing.

"Shiv why aren't you saying anything" i asked him shook him by his shoulder "I can't let my parents leave on foot path" he said.

"I also not going to let that happen" i said held his hand "we can go to my house Shiv for some days we can think any other way" i said held his hands.

"But I won't let that happen" durga said "if i file a complaint against your father in law police will take him away" durga said i frowned.

"What compliant?" I asked her she show me a video where dad was trying to stop my parents car but it was looking like he was trying to hit them.

"Once the police got to know that your father in law was murder your parents police won't think twice before they punish him" she said evily.

Tears rolled on my cheeks "decide what you want" she asked me i looked at Shiv who is not saying anything.

Whom should i choose in this time!!!

Mom, dad or Shiv???

I promised them that I don't leave them but what should i do????