"I have nidhi with me"

Shiv pov :

I just want to kill mia for doing this to me when i was in nidhi house she called me but I didn't lift it because i was happy with my nidhi.

She sent me a message that she is not gonna leave nidhi for taking me away from her I don't know how can she think like that.

I got call from mia when i was drive back to my house i lift it after think a lot.

"Shiv i want you i promise i will do what you say" she said after i lift the call "see mia i never loved you" i said stopped my car at roadside "no shiv i loved you" she said.

I was getting irritated second by second "i will give myself to you if you want" she said i got really angry i cut the call.

What girl can talk like this!

I stopped my car at her house and got down rang the calling bell vignesh opened door looked at me confusingly "don't tell me that you want money" he said i was here controlling my anger "I don't want your money where is your daughter" i asked him.

"What do you want, you told me that you won't marry her" he asked me "mia" i shouted he flinched "why...are you sho—" I didn't let him finish went inside "mia" i again shouted she came running.

"Shiv" she called me try to touch my hand but i jerked "what do you think you are doing" i yelled she flinched "what is this shiv how dare you to shout at my daughter" vignesh asked me.

"Ask you daughter what she told me" i said he looked at mia "what did you say mia" he asked her tears rolled on her cheeks.

"I—-i am—" she sobbed not saying anything "what did you say you will give yourself to me if i ask you" i asked her she looked down "what is it shiv" vignesh shouted.

"These are words came from your precious daughter" i yelled "okay now i am asking" i said crossing my arms she looked at me with wide eyes "give yourself to me" i yelled she cried more "I won't believe you" her dad said to me.

"Okay i think now you will believe it" i said playing her conversation with me I recorded it showing to her father.

Vignesh eyes widened "how dare you" he slapped mia she cried he was about to slap her again i stopped him held his hand "this is the problem with parents like you" i said pushed his hand away.

"If you made her control she will never talk like this" i said "why are you slapping her now it is your fault you are the one who made that contract to marry her are you that low to sold your daughter to someone" i asked him he bent down his head.

"You made her think she will marry me and get her hopes high with your words, if it is her fault as long as your fault is also should i slap you" i asked him.

I shook my head "talk with your children softly made them understand not like hitting them" i said and turn to mia "see mia you didn't loved me it is just attraction if you really loved me you never said that words to me" i said.

"I love nidhi no one will take her away from me not even you" i said and left from there to my house.

***************

Next day i was getting ready for office i got call from nidhi i lift the call fixing my tie

"Hello boss what are you doing" she asked me i smiled "should i lie to you telling that thinking about my little kitty" i said "that means you are not thinking about me" she asked me i can sense anger in her voice i want to tease her more.

"Yes who will think about you" i asked her taking my car keys locking door "whatever" she said i can imagine her rolling eyes.

"Tell me what are you doing" i asked her connecting phone to car Bluetooth "just woke up" she said yawing "Aren't you coming to office" i asked her.

"Nope today i am feeling a little bit tired and besides moni has fever so i need to take care of her" she said i know moni needs nidhi.

"Okay then take care of her" i said parking car "bye" she said "so early" i said got down from car "i need to go" she said i smiled cut the call and went inside.

**************

"Shiva" prashanth shouted my name coming into my office room "what! why are you shouting" i asked him he sat on my table "keerti wants to marry me" he said excitedly.

"You are two engaged so what's new" i asked him "because she wants to get married as soon as possible" he said playing with pen.

"Why she said suddenly" i asked him raising my eyebrow "because she thought she will loose me" he said looking distantly "so she is insecure it is not like she wants to marry you with all her heart" i said he looked at me.

"Shanth i always want your happiness nothing else if keerti loves you then marry her but don't marry her if love comes from only your side" i said patted his shoulder.

Shanth is stand by my side when i need him most I can't let anyone hurt him even if it was keerti

******************

"Tomorrow is shan birthday i need to buy gift" nidhi said in phone i smiled how cute when she is tensed "it's okay little kitty don't worry" i said laid on bed.

"No shiv if I wasn't give him he will surely kill me" she whined "i am going to buy gift for him tomorrow what about you he is throwing party at restaurant tomorrow night" she said.

"Yup he told me he leave some important thing on me buying cake for him and take to restaurant i mean why he give me these types of things" i groaned she laughed.

"Oh-ho so the great shiv is now servicing his best friend" she teased i rolled my eyes "be ready tomorrow we will go together" she said.

"What about moni" i asked her there was silent "she told me she needs to avoid shan but truth is she can't prashanth told her that he will come and pick her" she said i sighed.

"That idiot don't know what he really wants" i said i hear her sighed "I can't see moni like this" she said sadly "hey listen someday someone who is truly love her will come to her life I promise" i said "if it happen i am more happy" she said.

"Okay now little kitty go to sleep" i said i saw time was past two "shiv" she whined "now" I ordered at last she agreed.

I closed my eyes but their two faces came in my eyes i opened my teary eyes.

I have nidhi, i have shanth, i have mom and dad i am not alone, i am not a loser i have my own company.

They will never take away what is mine............