"Will you marry me"

Hey guys 👋🏻

Please be careful with corona virus and stay in your home

Take care of your health and be safe

Nidhi pov :

It's been a week since shiv and i talk about our future i don't need anything except Shiv with me.

I was waiting for Shiv in beach i smiled when I remembered when our moments together.

He suffered a lot in his childhood now he was happy i will never take away his happiness if that cost to hide the truth i will do it but i need to tell him before he got harm and i will tell him soon when the right time comes.

I saw Shiv ran towards me i stood up from sand he came towards me he was still wearing his office suit in his loosen tie with messy hair made him so handsome.

I ruffled his hair "what do you want to tell" i asked him because he told me he needs to tell me something.

"Ah...Nidhi if i ask you something will you agree" he asked me "yes definitely i will agree whatever you say" i said to him truthfully he smiled.

I was waiting for him to tell me but his words shocked me

"Will you marry me" he asked me with so much love in his eyes

I didn't said anything just looking at him without blinking my eyes it was a like a dream but it was not because i felt rain drop on my cheek i look up saw rain was pouring lightly.

"Why aren't you saying anything" Shiv words made me look at him he was waiting for my answer but here i am in shock to respond.

I went to closer and hugged him tightly "did your little kitty ever say no to you" i asked him he hugged me back tightly "i know my little kitty never ever say no to me" he said kissed top of my head....

Shiv POV:

She said 'yes' I hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go "wait why are you asking me now suddenly" she asked me pulling back still in my arms, her soft hair was floating in air.

"I want to marry you and keep you with me all day and night besides i thought it was right time for this" I said pulled her to me she blushed I kissed her cheeks.

**********

We announced about us in house they are happy about it "so we need to find a good date for their engagement" mom said excitedly i smiled.

"Maa there is no need already Shiv put ring on Nidhi finger so they already engaged" shanth said held Nidhi hand showing them ring.

"Then we go to directly for marriage" dad said "yyaaaa" moni and shanth screamed i looked at Nidhi she give me a happy smile i wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Who's marriage?" we hear prasad voice he and durga was coming into living room their faces was full of confusion.

"Shiv and Nidhi's marriage" dad said durga gasped "what! then what about Mia" she asked looking at us like we do some murder "what about her" i asked her "i mean we thought you will marry her" she said

Here again they came back to first!!! can't they understand what i am saying all these days!!!!

"I already told you guys i am going to marry only Nidhi you don't need to worry" i said my voice came as rudely but i don't care about anything, they both glanced each other and nodded i shook my head sighing.