Pure love

Heyyyyyy

Double update!!!!!!

Enjoy 😉

Shiv pov :

We stayed there like sometime, Nidhi lift her head from my chest looking into my eyes.

She laid on her side looking at me "If you love calling 'Shiva' then why don't you let people call you with that name" she asked me blinking her eyes.

I sighed "because if anyone will call me with that name i will lose my anger and every time my grandma used to call me when she needs anything" i said her mouth formed in 'o' shape.

"Then Shiva" she said hit my weak point calling me 'Shiva'.

"Don't call me Shiva" i said closing my eyes "why can't i call you?" She asked me i open my eyes now she was leaning on me.

"Because it made me weak" i said her lips twisted into a playful smirk "Shiva" she called me purposely.

I groaned "Nidhi you are making mistake" i said warning her but her smirk goes wider.

"Oh then what is my punishment" she asked me battling her eyelids put her arms on my chest.

"Nidhi" i groaned she keep put her fake innocent look on her pretty face. "Shiva" she called me.

That's it!

I spun and hover over her and keep my weight on my elbow her eyes widened.

"You asked me what is the punishment right" i said she nodded her head "then bear it" i said crashed my lips on her roughly.

Nidhi pov :

He kissed me roughly make me feel so hot inside. He never kissed me roughly it was first time and i was enjoying it.

I raised my hands to his hair but he held my wrists and put them above my head.

I fisted my hands in pleasure that he is giving me. He left my lips after he found i was breathless.

Staring at my eyes he lowered his face and start placing wet kisses on my jawline and let his lips trailed on my neck.

He take some skin in between his teeth and bitted it I couldn't help but a moan escaped from my lips i think it was pushed him more because he groaned.

"You made me cross my limits Nidhi" he whispered in raspy voice i was breathing heavily.

My voice was struck in my throat "tell me are you going to call me again" he asked me kissing my neck sensually.

"Shiva" i said breathlessly he bite my collarbone causing me moan his name.

"When my name rolled on your beautiful lips i want to do things that you will never expect" he said kissing that spot smoothing the pain.

"I want you scream my name until your throat will get sore" he said his hands traveled to my bare waist from my sides. When his cold fingers comes contact with my skin i moaned.

He again start kissing my lips while his hands are run up and down in my waist making me go crazy.

His lips are doing magic on my skin he left my lips and start kissing my neck again.

"I want you to stop me Nidhi" he whispered when his hands are travelling upwards I don't want him to stop.

"Nidhi please" he begged i opened my eyes looking at his eyes which is filled with love.

I shook my head negatively "I don't want you to stop" i managed to say these words my cheeks are heat up his eyes widened and his lips parted away little in shock.

What is wrong in this we both are loving each other and we are going to get married soon.

But there is some more misunderstandings between us but i know my Shiv will understand me.

He was still looking at me in shock i smiled and pulled him for a kiss holding his messy hair.

He kissed me passionately rubbing circles on my waist my saree was mess but I can't help it.

My hands run to his bare back he pulled back breathing heavily put his forehead on mine.

"I know Nidhi this isn't time for this" he said caressing my cheeks "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable nor hurt" he said there was only pure love in his eyes.

I was so lucky to have him.

"I can wait till you are ready for this" he whispered "and i want do it because of pure love not because of the situation demand" he said kissing my forehead.

Tears formed in my eyes Shiv laid on his back pulled me to his chest hugging me i put my head on his chest.

************

In middle of my sleep my hands search for Shiv but I didn't find him i opened my eyes lazily looking around Shiv was not in the room.

Where he left?

I sat up on bed take my phone in my hands saw time it was three o'clock in morning.

I put my phone aside and stand up from bed when the cold floor touch my bare foot i felt shiver.

I went to door and opened door saw Shiv was talking phone in hallway he was looking tensed.

He didn't notice me i was at door frame looking at him who was pacing around.

"Yes i want his details" he said his voice was so cold like he was holding something.

"I don't care" he said and turn when his eyes met mine he frozen on his spot.

"Okay i will call you later" he said over phone not taking his eyes from mine when he cancelled call he put his phone on his jeans pocket he walked towards me.

"What are you doing here" he asked me when he was front of me "I didn't find you in bed" i said his eyes softened.

His fingers tugged some hair stands behind my hair his thumb caresses my cheek "come let's sleep" he said.

We both came inside he made me laid on bed kissed my forehead "Shiv who is on phone this time" i asked him he was laid on bed.

"It was shanth" he said pulled me to him instantly i put my head on his chest "what is it" i asked him "it's nothing i was just remembering him about tomorrow" he said i nodded my head and closed my eyes.

Why i am feeling like he was lying with me?

'As you didn't lie to him' my subconscious said.

I lied because it needed!

'He also needed to lie who know he was lying or it was you who is misunderstanding things like every time'

My mind scolded me i sighed there is no way my Shiv will lie to me. I kissed his chest closing my eyes for sleep.