Sangeet

Nidhi pov :

I was getting ready for sangeet it was held in a hotel shan make sure everything is perfectly fine.

When car stopped at hotel there were rose petals on floor leading way i walk on the rose petals cameraman was capturing pictures.

I leaded to backside where pool and everything for mehndi and a dance floor for sangeet.

"Come let's go for mehndi" moni said shan nudged her "no first come let's start sangeet" he said and gathered everyone.

I couldn't find Shiv here "where is Shiv" i asked shan "oh i forgot to tell you that he told me to tell you that he can't come for today" shan said i felt really disappointed.

"Wait i will come back" shan left when someone calls him. Everyone is start dancing. And a mehndi artist start applying mehndi.

First shan and Shiv friends dance to a song and later moni and some of my friends danced they both are put some competition from groom side and bride side.

Shan take microphone in his hands "so guys till now we dance and enjoyed but for now from my side we will show how the hero and heroine are meet" he said I puzzled what he is saying.

All lights offed and only floor light was on.

Moni came holding a coffee and you know what she was wearing my dress that day i met Shiv for the first time.

Shan also came there they put a fake door when moni opens door and walk and they both collied and her coffee spilled on shan shirt just like how we meet.

I smiled looking at them I remembered that day. "Who knows maybe we are going to cross same paths" shan said just like Shiv.

And the next scene was how we met in parking lot i laughed they two made me remember our silly little fights.

And finally shan bent on his knees and bring a ring and moni accepted "this is how they two become one" moni said i smiled.

Suddenly a focus light focused and there my Shiv walked into floor his eyes was on me. And light focused on me i got up slowly moni came and held my shoulder take me to Shiv he never broke eye contact with me.

When i was fully front of him "Nidhi i know we faced lot of problems and we fought a lot but end of the day we can't live without each other" he said i felt tears formed in my eyes.

"I am promising you that i never give up on us and i never let that situation come between us" he said and moved closer to me wrapped his arms around my waist pulled me to him.

He placed his lips on my forehead softly kissing me i closed my eyes smile was never left my lips.

We hear claps and shouts i blushed and pulled back "woah this photo came amazingly" shan said showing our photo when Shiv kissing my forehead.

**********

Finally Shiv won the challenge because he made me dance with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulled me to him my mehndi is dried so I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Are you trying to spoil your mehndi" he asked me narrowing his eyes i rolled my eyes "it dried" i said he smirked and pulled me more closer to him.

Slow romantic song was playing in background everyone is enjoying but we two lost in our own world.

We are moving with the beat while looking into each other eyes our breaths are mixing.