His anger

Nidhi pov :

It is very hard to avoid shiv these two days was hell to me he tried to talk with me but I didn't give him that chance.

Sometimes mia was came to office i hate to admit but they both look like a perfect pair.

I was doing some sketches when my door knocked prashanth came with a smile on his face "i want you to join with me in lunch" he said "no Prashanth" i said "i am not asking you" he said and dragged me with him.

Prashanth opened door revealing shiv who is lost in his thoughts, "shiv let's start now nidhi is here" prashant said shiv immediately look at me when his eyes found mine I forget about everything.

"Shiv was so stubborn he didn't start until you came" Prashanth said "what is she is doing here" i hear another voice my look at that direction mia was there with an angry look.

"Mia, mind your words" shiv said angrily getting up from his seat "why me shiv you still didn't tell me why you been in her house" she asked crossing her arms.

"It's none of your business I already told your dad why are you here" shiv asked "because we are going to be married" she said "i already told your dad about it" shiv shouted and grabbed mia arm dragged her out.

"Sir" i tried to stop him but prashanth held my hand stopping me "why are you not stopping shiv" i said he give me a smile "shiv is doing right thing" he said "he doesn't love mia" he said i shocked to know why he wants to marry her.

"It's not my place to tell" he said shiv came looking all angry when his eyes found mine he calmed "i am sorry for her behaviour" shiv said.

"It's okay i know she wasn't do it intentionally" i said i was still confused why shiv was marrying her when he doesn't love her.

"Come let's eat" prashanth said dragged us, after lunch over prashanth left when he got call i was alone with shiv.

"Shiv if you don't mind can you tell me why are you marrying mia when you doesn't love her" i asked him he stiffened and looked at me "it's nothing like that" he said his voice was cold i know he is hiding something.

"Yes it is if you don't love her then why are you marrying her is someone forcing you" i asked him he got up from his seat i also did it "it's my personal" he said he was looking so angry.

"Then why did you ask me about my personals" i asked him "nidhi will you just leave me I can't tell you" he said walked to door.

"You know what i just want to help you" i said feeling frustrated "then help me" he said turning towards me "don't interfere in my life" he said and left.

*******************

"Ma'am you and shiv sir have to come and look at all these arrangements" one of the decorator told me i nodded and dismissed her.

I groaned as I need to face shiv again why can't i go away from him still i need to pay that damage.

It was afternoon 3 o'clock we are working on a award function everything is done perfectly just shiv or prashanth need to check it because it is a celebrity function.

They both only comes to event places if it was important or any celebrity or something.

I went to shiv room after knocking i hear come in I opened door he was sitting there five coffee cups are present in his table he was looking so tensed.

"Will stop staring and tell me why did you come" he snapped angrily if it a was different situation i will fight with him but seems like he was in some tension.

"We need to go to function hall to check" i said "it is your duty to check not mine" he said sipping his sixth coffee.

"But you have to made sure it was okay or not" i said he look up to me "i will do it later" he said closing his eyes resting his head on headrest "what happen" i asked him went close to him.

"It's nothing" he said "no you have to tell me" i said "just leave nidhi, it was personal" he said not looking at me his hands fist "shiv you hav—" he cut me off.

"whom you think you are talking" he shouted at me got up from his seat "i am your boss not your friend" he said coming forward "prashanth was your friend i am not. Behave as a employee when you are with me" he said rudely i felt hurt i only want to talk with him.

Tear popped in my eyes I can't show him my tears i turn my face to another side "yes sir" i said and leave to my room when i closed door tears rolled on my cheeks i continuesly wiping it but they didn't stop.

Damn! Nidhi why are you even hurt

It's just...i like him

But the truth is he is right!

We are known each other from only a week and besides he is my boss i need to be as his employee

Shiv pov :

Argh!!!! I messed up everything i need to control my anger

Hurting nidhi is not my intention i was in the situation where I can't go back.

Only two weeks are left i have to pay mia father, i hurt nidhi in this process I don't know why mia was here and why she is angry on nidhi that day also when i was in nidhi's house she came and hugged me i try to push her suddenly nidhi came she looked hurt.

When nidhi asked me to told her i want to tell her but I can't tell her mia father made an agreement that not telling anyone.

I was feeling guilty to hurt nidhi. I went to her room and knocked i hear faint come in i open door she was sat there lot of tissues are spread around.

"Do you need anything sir" she asked me coming towards me "nidhi i am—" she cut me off "if you want event details i can give you" she said and went to her desk and take out some papers give it to me.

She is angry on me who wouldn't be i yelled at her i need to apology her

I will make you forgive me nidhi...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello

What do you think will nidhi forgive shiv?

Are you angry on shiv

Tell me in comments do vote