Trusting????

Hello guys

Stay in your home don't come outside, and participate "Janatha curfew" to save ourself from corona virus 🦠

We have responsibilities to save our country, save our earth and save our people,

Please follow doctor's precautions they are working for us leaving their family, we need be careful.

Unedited please don't mind any mistakes and do vote and comment 😊

Shiv pov :

I was waiting for keerti in cafe near to my office i was busy with work and wedding preparations that's why I don't have time to talk with keerti properly so i called keerti to meet me today.

Nidhi called me and told me she wants to tell me something and told me to meet her at home.

I was wondering why she suddenly wants to meet me because she told me to not meet until marriage because of that she applied leave to office but today she asked me suddenly.

My thoughts broken when keerti came and sat opposite to me "hey" she said putting her handbag aside "keerti i know shanth told you everything but---" she cut me off.

"It's okay Shiv i am happy that prashanth is happy, you know we two never been happy for each other" she said looking at her engagement ring.

"I always wants shanth love me back but i was tired of scarificing for our happiness" she said and take off her ring.

"If he loves moni then i can't force him to love me" she said giving that ring to me "this all i want to talk with shanth on that day" she said and got up "give him as my gift, i can't face him now" she said left giving me her ring.

I sighed there is lot of things are hidden i am not able to look what is happening with my life. I drove to Nidhi house, when i ranged calling bell she opened door.

She was changed a lot her face has no smile and she was different with durga and prasad i don't understand what happen suddenly she only made me thinking about forgive them and accept but now she is only making me to think regrate my decision.

"Why are standing there come inside" she said i nodded and went inside "you wait here i will come" she said and left inside i sat there.

She came back with some files in her hands she spread them on coffee table i don't understand.

"Shiv yesterday i got call from a journalist he told me that my parents are not died because of accident" she said i looked at her shockingly.

"Yes, Shiv he told me that someone is murder them and that person is hiding something from my dad" she said looking at all photos from that accident spot.

"Shiv that day your dad actually helped my family but you cannot find me with that car number because it wasn't my parents car" she said tears rolled on her cheeks.

"Shiv, one day my dad told me, that NGO which is my dad used to give donations are cheating people stole their money and showing bills that they used to NGO but the truth is they didn't use for NGO" she said in one breath.

"Why aren't you saying anything" she asked me "how come you gather all of this" i asked her she sat on floor "actually i meet that person who called me and told me to meet him" she said looking down

"When?" I asked her "in night——3 o'clock he is the one who give me this file" she said not meeting my eyes "do you know him before" i asked her she shook her head negatively.