Our Little World

One year later........

Nidhi pov :

"Are you done with you makeup" Shiv asked me hugging me from behind I glared at him through mirror. Today was shan and moni engagement.

"Yup" i said putting earrings on my ear he smiled widely "after we came back we have lot of things to do" he whispered nuzzles his face in my neck.

I giggled "okay Mr. Shiva" I said he smiled kissing my neck "come let's go or else moni will kill us" I said turn to him.

Shiv pouted "please just one last kiss" he asked me I blushed "not now" I said pushed him by his chest he held my wrists and pulled me to him.

"I am not going to leave you until I take what's mine" he said and claimed my lips for a passionate kiss.

*****************

"Nidhi you look super" moni said I smiled hugging her "are you getting nervous" I asked her she nodded her head biting her lips.

"You passed this phase right give me some tips yaar" she asked me pouting. I laughed doing her makeup "come let's meet your hubby" I said after setting her hair perfectly.

We left to function hall where engagement took place. Shiv was already with shan in function hall.

After we left to function hall ceremony was started I stood beside Shiv who's arms were wrapped around my waist. "They are looking cute together" i said looking at my two besties who are exchanging rings.

"Yes" Shiv said and turn to me "but you look more beautiful" he whispered in my ear. I felt shiver when his hot breath fell on my neck "Shiv not now, we are in public" i whispered pushing him back but he pulled me to him again.

"If we aren't in public will you be okay!" he asked me i blushed and hit his chest and went towards mom and stand beside her smiling myself.

***************

After ceremony was done we left to our home. I was removing my jewellery i saw Shiv was went outside of room when he got phone call.

Suddenly i got an idea of telling him about the secret i was holding. I hurriedly put that box in bed i smiled myself i want to see Shiv reaction, i saw he came inside of room i hurriedly left outside.

Shiv Pov :

When i enter inside i saw Nidhi was smiling to herself i didn't understand. When she saw me she ran outside hurriedly i confused that she was behaving strangely from morning. I saw a gift box was present in bed.

I went near to bed and took that small gift box in my hands saw there where my name on it.

I confusingly opened it. My eyes got tears immediately when i saw pregnancy strip on inside which were showing positive.

I a going to be father!

I hear anklet sound i turn around saw Nidhi is standing at door looking at me happily her eyes were twinkling.

She came forward to me and wrapped her arms around my waist "you are going to be father soon" she said looking into my eyes.

******************

Nidhi pov :

Someone has told that "Life is not in our hands" that is right!

Right now my situation is just like that I don't know what to do and who to tell my pain.

"Nidhi" i hear Shiv worried voice I locked myself in bathroom from past 20 mins looking at my reflection.