My new story!!!!

"Pooja, rishi got accident we joined him on hospital please come fast" Sri told me i felt like my ground crashed when i hear my rishi accident.

"What? how is he" i asked her tears are rolling on my cheeks "We don't know he was in operation theater, please come fast i even called suji and his mom" she said and told me the adress.

I didn't waste any other second i ran to my car and drove to hospital.

In whole drive my heart was beating fastly, wanting to see my bestie as soon as possible.

I parked my car and went to inside of hospital i saw raj was waiting for me.

I ran to him "where is rishi" i asked him tears are rolling on my cheeks "sshhh.... calm down pooja, he will be alright" raj said and took me to where sri and rishi mom was waiting outside of operation theater.

When aunty saw me she hugged me crying "don't worry aunty he will be fine" i said hugging her.

I saw doctor came outside "who is patient family here" he asked "we are" i said "he was fine but his left hand was fractured but don't worry he will be fine in few weeks" he said.

I released my breath that i didn't know i was holding it "can we see him doctor" i asked him, i just want to see rishi "not now we will change him to ward then you can see him" doctor spook and left.

After they shifted rishi to ward aunty was the first one to went inside to see him, "he was fine" she said coming outside wiping her tears giving us a weak smile "pooja go inside" sri said pushed me lightly but i was not ready to face him now.

I love you rishi, i love you so much. I don't know when i fall for you but now i realise my love for you!!!!!

Is it wrong to fall for your best friend?

But he has lover, he is loving some other girl???

Why did i fall for him???

Do you guys think falling for your best friend is wrong?

Can we stop loving someone who is mean world to us???

Let's read the story and get know about the two best friends who is fall for each other!!!

I already published two chapters of

"falling for you"

I hope you will like the story!!