Right or wrong

Unedited......

Nidhi pov :

Am i doing wrong thing to not telling shiv about this?

Or i am doing right?

Argh!!!!! I was so restless after i came from Shiv house i was pacing around my room just then i hear a knock on my door.

Manju aunty and murty uncle came, "Nidhi we want to discuss something with you, do you have Shiv number?" Aunty asked me i nodded.

"Yes manju i have but why are you asking" i asked her "nothing there is some puja you and Shiv need to done it was your family tradition" she said calling Shiv from her phone.

"Hello Shiv, yeah i am fine" she spook to him i sat on bed listening to them i want to listen Shiv voice i know he must be angry on me.

"Ha it was Nidhi's family tradition" she said to mom i was listening to them, observing aunty expression they are agreed to this.

"Nidhi get ready tomorrow morning we are going to temple in outskirts of the city" she said after spook to mom i nodded.

"I know you are missing your mom but trust me she will be very happy for you" she said kissed my forehead i smiled.

*****************

The next morning i got up and do my chores and got ready in one of my mom's saree.

I am going to meet Shiv i will do whatever for his forgiveness.

I went outside saw everyone is ready and waiting for me "Nidhi, Shiv told me that they will directly come to the temple" moni whispered i nodded.

"Come let's go then" aunty said we all started shan came with us i sat on back seat silently looking at my ring.

Car stopped with jerk "what the hell shan can't you drive properly once in your life" i shouted at him he rolled his eyes.

We all got down my eyes start searching for my Shiv but I didn't find him. I saw mom and dad came and hugged me.

"Where is Shiv ?"shan asked mom "oh he went to park car" durga said i didn't said anything just stand with them.

"There he is" moni said i turn my head and looked at my Shiv .

He was wearing a white shirt with blue jeans he was playing with car keys in his hands he has light beard that he isn't shave it.

His hair was a little wet but few strands are falling on his forehead i badly want to run my hand on his hair.

"Stop checking your husband" moni whispered brought me back to present I saw shiv catch me staring at him i blushed lowered my head.

"Come let's go inside" murty uncle said everyone is walking before me i was walking slowly beside Shiv who is looking something on his phone while walking.

"Shiv " i called him but he didn't turn to me like i didn't even exist here.

I interwind our hands but he take it back leaving me hurt. Tears formed in my eyes but i controlled it like always i do.

*****************

Puja was done after two hours these two hours we two sat close to each other sometimes we hold our hands for doing puja.

"Nidhi and Shiv give these food to poor people in outside" manju aunty said giving me some food i nodded and looked at Shiv he also nodded his head.

I followed shiv behind him slowly not trip my leg in this process because floor was wet and i was carrying heavy food bowl in two hands and my saree was not helping me.

Shiv stopped and turn back looked at me and sighed come towards me and take that bowl and start walking i smiled and followed him.

We both give food to them and went to where elders are waiting for us "are your rituals and traditions are done?" Prasad asked murty uncle with an annoyed voice.

"Yes everything was done" uncle said i was looking at Shiv but he wasn't even glance at me.

"Come let's sit sometime" durga said and everyone left leaving us two, i was waiting to talk with Shiv but he wasn't even interested.

I take deep breath calming my nerves "Shiv" i called him he nodded his head looking at his phone.

At least he nodded his head now!!!

I take courage to speak with him but i was interrupted by his phone call.

"Yeah mia, okay i will tell durga" he said my head snapped to his direction when i hear mia name.

Why she called to Shiv? Is he still in touch with her?

When Shiv eyes found mine "before you get any conclusion yes i am still in touch with mia and it's not what you think" he said i shocked how he just saying like it wasn't matter to me.

I mean she likes Shiv and they both are almost went to married how can i take it!

"You don't need to explain to me" i said he snapped his head to me "but i need to, i want my relationship with anyone is pure unlike someone" he said i know who is that someone.

"Shiv i really need to talk with you" i said "it's okay Nidhi you don't need to explain things to me" he said sarcasm dripped in his voice.

"You can be with whoever you trust, you can hide anything from your soon to be husband and you can hide your relationship with whoever" he said and left from there leaving me in pool of guilty.

What should i do!

Why can't he just understand me?

My parents are died because someone is murder them and the person i am marrying who is need to be my side is avoiding me!

Did i make mistake hiding things from shiv?

Do i really need to hide things from him?

••••••••••••••••

Hey guys

I know you guys are doesn't liking storyline like how Nidhi is hiding things from Shiv about his parents but i already made story I can't just change it!

So be patient with my story i hope I won't disappoint my readers in last minute!

See you in next update

Do vote and comment

Bye 👋🏻