Crossing paths!!!

Hey guys double update for my lovely readers.....

Nidhi pov :

I moved back from Shiv after what he said i felt like ground was shattering. I hear thunder sounds but today it didn't make me feel scare.

I was looking at Shiv as walking backwards not able to digest what he said.

"Yes! I can do it but—" he stopped saying his eyes were blood shot red like my eyes.

"But I loved you more than anything" he said making me stop moving away from him.

"I agree with you what you said on that day was right" he said "I also agreed that you were trying to protect us" he stopped saying.

"But I can't leave you Nidhi" he said "my love for you is so big that even I can't compared to sky because sky is also small in front of my love for you" he said smiling at me.

Knowingly or unknowingly his words makes me smile "my love for you can
forgive anything and forget anything for you" he said. I ran towards him stopped front of him.

"I know i said most hurtful words to you" I said tears rolled on my cheeks. Rain was falling heavily "I know it was very difficult to forget" i said and moved closer to him.

"But I also know that my hurtful words are so small in-front of your love for me

"Will you please forgive your little kitty" I asked him holding my ears he smiled in his tears.

He opened his arms I wasted no time and hugged him tightly. "You are right my love for you was more than my hurt" he said wiping my face.

Shiv kissed my forehead and hugged me more tightly...

We both stayed there sometime not moving away from each other. Suddenly I sneezed Shiv moved back "I think we should go inside before you catch cold" he said chuckles at me when I sneeze again.

I was about to walk but Shiv lifted me in his arms in bridal style i yelped. "Shiv what are you doing" I asked him "sshhh" he said and moved inside house.

I rang the calling bell moni opened door yawning "what am i dreaming" she asked looking at us shockingly.

"Nope you aren't dreaming" Shiv said moving inside. Moni smiled closing door.

"Did you both eat anything" moni asked me i shook my head when Shiv put me on ground finally.

"Then I will prepare something for you till then get freshen and wear some dry cloths before you catch cold" moni said.

"Moni you should sleep you are looking so tired" Shiv said "but Shiv your dinner—-" Shiv stopped her "we will make something you go" he said and dragged moni to her room.

I went to my room for changing into fresh one. I opened cupboard looking for my night wear. I took out Shiv dress also.

I placed his night wear on bed and took out mine. Suddenly two hands wrapped around my waist pulling me to a hard chest.

"Do you know how much I missed this" Shiv whispered in my ear and kissed my earlobe. I closed my eyes and held his hands which were around my waist.

"It's been so many days since I properly hugged you and kissed you" he said and turn me around to face him.

Before I can say anything his lips on mine kissing me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him more to me.

His hands were wrapped around me tightly. I stood in my toes matching for his height.

Shiv put his both hands on my hip pulling me up. He left my lips when i was breathless. He then attacked my neck with his lips making me moan.

He bite my collarbone making me moan loudly, Shiv placed his hand on my mouth "do you want to wake moni" he asked me i shook my head.

"Good" he said huskily and kissing my neck. When he satisfied leaving hickeys on my neck.

Shiv cupped my cheeks "let's take shower together" he said and pick me in his arms and way towards bathroom.

********************

"How come I didn't knew that you know how to cook" I asked Shiv who is cooking dinner for both of us.

"I have lot of talents, wait and see" he said winking at me i blushed drying my hair with towel.

I sat on dining table chair waiting for Shiv. Finally he came with food, after we ate our dinner we both left to my room for sleep.

"You know i missed this so much" he said wrapping his arms around me i smiled.

"I am also" i said kissing his chest. I didn't get sleep "are you sleeping" I asked him.

"No" he said "I am not getting sleep" he said I raised my head from his chest and looked at him.

"Why?" I asked him "maybe I am so happy that finally our life was settled" he said kissing my forehead.

"And we are together and being close to each other" he said hugging me more tightly.

"Are you feeling same like me?" He asked me i smiled.

"Yes" I whispered "do you remember how we met" he asked me i nodded smiling at him.

"And how you promised me to pay for your damage" he asked "you still need to pay to me" he asked.

"Then take it" i said kissing his cheek he smiled "it was so beautiful being with you, little kitty" he said looking into my eyes.

"Yes Shiva it was so beautiful" i said smiling at him.

"Did you remember you told me when we first met that we are going to cross paths" I asked him.

"I don't know you would take it seriously and come into my life" he said laughing I hit his chest "you are stuck with me" i said glaring at him.

"Yes my little kitty I know it" i he said and pulled me more closer to him.

We are stuck with each other and I am glad for that!!!!