Falling in love

Nidhi pov :

I woke up with a happy feeling i saw time it was six in the morning i need to go to my house.

Yesterday is a beautiful night for me shiv was so close to me but yet so much distance between us, whenever he came close to me i want more than just a hug i want to stay in his arms life long.

I bathed and wear my yesterday cloths I don't want to leave shiv shirt these are smelling like him.

"I am falling for you shiv" i said hugging his shirt close to me that smile never left my lips i want to be happy in my life.

I went to downstairs saw aunty is sat in sofa drinking her morning tea "good morning aunty" i said went to sat with her she smiled "good morning nidhi" she said i poured myself some tea.

"Why are you wake up so early" she asked me "i need to go my house aunty I can't stay here right" i said sipping my tea i felt relaxed.

"I wish you could stay with us" she said i look at her "nidhi, what if i asked you to stay with us will you accept it" she asked me turning to me.

Something is telling me that she was asking serious about this but I can't accept it because shiv and me I don't know it will happen yet I don't want to disappoint her.

"I want a daughter like you" she said caressing my cheeks "but i am here aunty" we hear another voice i look at that source of voice.

Mia is standing there with a angry expression "i am going to be your daughter-in-law you can't just ask another one" she shouted i and aunty got up.

"Mia your are not my daughter in law yet" aunty said seriously and turn to me "i will prepare breakfast" she told me and left i was alone with this crazy piece.

I didn't said anything just sat there soon shiv came to living room he smiled at me "good morning nidhi" he said sat beside me taking newspaper "morning" i said "i am also here" we hear mia voice he looked at her who is glaring at me.

"Oh when did you came" shiv asked her "few minutes back" she said and came sat beside him, she was talking with non stop i felt irritated.

"Shiv can we go out for dinner" she asked him sweetly i rolled my eyes at her behaviour "no mia" he said when his eyes found mine he just stare at me without blinking his eyes.

I raised my eyebrow he shrugged i sighed and went to kitchen to help aunty avoid his intense gaze.

**********************

"Okay aunty i will leave now" i said after breakfast we all are sitting in living room including mia.

"Why so early nidhi stay here" aunty said with sad look I can't say no to her but i also can't stay here "no aunty i will come some other day" i said she smiled.

"My boss will scold me if i get late" i said looking at shiv he smirked "okay then you are coming to dinner next week" aunty said "shiv birthday we want to celebrate but he doesn't like it so we arranged some family dinner" she said i smiled.

Shiv and i was in car he is taking me to my house i felt so happy with him i know i like him but after yesterday night liking him is small feeling that i felt for him.

He stopped car at my house i got down my house main door is unlocked shiv told someone to unlock door.

"Come inside" i said to shiv he smiled "no nidhi i need to go i will come another time" he said i smiled he turn to leave but i called him "shiv" he turn to me.

"Thank you" i said he smiled and come forward "you are saying thanks too much these days" he said i take a step back so i was inside "someone told me that they won't say thanks to me" he said smirk at me.

I want him to kiss me i know it was stupid to let him kiss me but my heart wants it!

His breath is fell on my lips he rubbed my lower lip with his thumb i was suppressing a moan it will be embarrassing.

"We have lot of time for this think before hold my hand after that i will never leave you" he whispered and left i closed my eyes his words are in my mind.

That means he feel something for me just like me

I love you shiv I can't stop falling for you

Shiv pov :

I can't hold myself when i am with nidhi i just want her be with me i just want everything between us will be normal like others.

When i told her that words it came from my heart once she hold my hand i will never let her go away from me.

I love you nidhi I can't stop falling for you i will never let you go away from me

My phone ranged showing mia father number then I realise i have another big responsibility.

"Shiv you don't have time marry mia or pay my money back" vignesh shouted i controlled my anger "I already told you don't keep nagging me" i yelled and cut the call.

I rubbed my temples i turn around saw nidhi was watching me from window I forgot all my anger and problems for a second.

She got worried look on her face i smiled she smiled back i drove back to my home.