Character Information part 1

Xiao Zhan is a 16-year-old orphan

Xiao Zhan is a 16-year-old orphan. If one were to describe his looks they would say he is an angel walking on earth. He was beyond beautiful since birth. His parents loved him dearly. But at the age of two Xiao Zhan got kidnapped due to his beautiful appearance. His parents looked everywhere and tried everything to get him back. But to no avail. There are still searching for him.

When Xiao Zhan was 5 an old couple found him in the forest and took him in. But after just a few weeks they realized that he was different. So they send him to the orphanage. From then till now he was adopted a lot of times but he was always sent back. The reason is he doesn't speak. He doesn't want to be touched nor does want to be around people. He likes to hide in his room all day.

On his 16 birthday, he got adopted again by a handsome young man.

Wang Yibo is a 19 years old boy who is loved by everyone. He is very friendly and helps where he can. The women felling in love with him at first sight and are trying everything to get his attention. Some men liked him, some were jealous. He is especially loved by his big brother. From birth he got everything he wanted if he likes something and someone tries to take that away he tries everything to keep it and when he puts his mind on something he tries everything to achieve it. He lost his parents at the age of 14.