FINAL Chapter 70: Different POVs

Here we are ... in the last chapter of this story..... I am kind of sad to end it, to be honest .... 

But I am also very happy and proud about my achievement. I cant believe I have over 188K views..... I thank you guys so very much for accompanying me on this long and beautiful journey <3 <3 

This final chapter has over 20.000 words.... and I really hope you will enjoy it. 

Lets go for the final round .... 

Have fun <3 <3 <3

By the way: 

Mom refers to MianMian
Dad refers to Haikuan
Mother refers to Liying
Father refers to Shaofeng

Zhan's POV

It was four days later when Mom, Dad, Yibo, HaoXuan, my brother and I were sitting in the living room and were amazed hearing how Mom and Dad planned their wedding. There would be not many guest, only our family and my friends. They did not even invited other teachers or doctors... except Dr. Wu, Mom's father, and Dr. Wang.

Despite the fact that it would be small, Mom wanted it to be as romantic as possible. There would be a lot of different colored roses. White, different shades of pink, yellow and orange. It would be an outdoor wedding where flower bouquets, containing the above colored roses, and Japanese umbrellas in white and pink will decorate the hallway. Rose petals will cover the ground and at the beginning of the aisle would be an archway made of various plants and flowers, including roses of course. The altar would also be decorated with various flowers.

Mom and Dad wanted us all to write letters, tying it on balloons and let them fly away after releasing white pigeons to end the ceremony.

The party would be held at the same place, a band will perform various songs and mom confessed that she wanted a father daughter dance as well as a mother son dance. There would also be a big firework before Mom and Dad would leave in a horse-drawn carriage, making their way to the airport. The honeymoon would be one week in England, where Dad will go to the tea festival Yibo gifted him on his birthday two years ago. The last week they will spend in Paris.

"Wow, that sounds amazing." I confessed excited and Mom blushed.

"I guess that is something we don't have in common, little brother." My brother said and I looked at him in surprise.

"You don want a wedding like this?" I asked him and he shook his head with a smile.

"I want flowers too. The theme with the roses.... I really love it. And I want to wear a white suit for sure. But balloons, pigeons, umbrellas and the fireworks ... that is nothing for me. Way too much. I want it to be short and quick. And the three F's are enough."

"Three F's?" I was confused.

"Flowers, family and friends." He answered amused.

"What about me?" HaoXuan asked. "Am I not part of it?"

"You are my family." Brother answered and HaoXuan grinned before kissing my brother for a long time. I saw WenWen getting really embarrassed but even hitting his fiance did not helped.

"HaoXuan, Ge is embarrassed. Its enough now." I chuckled and HaoXuan let go of him.

"You are right. I have a lot of time to do that later." He agreed and brother glared at him.