Chapter 67: Bowen's POV

So, here I am. 

This chapter turned out a little bit different than I first wanted it to be. I decided this chapter will be only in Bowen's POV while Zhan and Yibo will show up only in a phone conversation. You can call it a special if you want to but it is a continuiation of the story. 

The meeting with Zhan and his parents will happen in the next chapter. 

I already warned you about my non-existent ability to write   that stuff.... so bear with it. 

And now enjoy <3 <3 <3

 "Where are we going, WenWen?" HaoXuan asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop calling me WenWen. Its Bowen. And like I said earlier. We are going to play paintball." I answered and almost laughed at his grimace.

"Wait! You meant that seriously? I thought it was a joke..."

"You are scared already?" I provoked him and he smirked.

"Me and scared? You gotta be kidding me! You should be the one being scared. Just wait and see. And why am I not allowed to call you WenWen?"

"I did not allow you to do so. That is why!" I answered and ignored his gaze on me.

"Okay fine... lets make a bet then. The winner by the end of the day will be granted a wish. It can be anything we want. Deal?"

"Deal! I hope you will not regret it later, HaoXuan. " I agreed and we made our way to his car.

"We will see about that ...." He grinned at me before opening the door for me to get in.  

We played paintball for six hours and no one won, no one lost. It was a tie. The only thing we got were a few bruises but nothing serious. After the game we decided to eat dinner in an italian restaurant. Around 6 pm I got tired.

"HaoXuan, lets call it a day. Bring me home. I am tired." I told him and yawned.

"What? Already? We did not yet decided who the winner is..." HaoXuan said disappointed but nodded. "But fine, I will bring you home." He smiled, took my hand and led me to his car where I fell asleep.

I woke up when my boyfriend shook my shoulders gently. I opened my eyes and wanted to thank him but then I saw where we were.

"Hey! I told you to bring me home.." I said annoyed and he just laughed.

"But we are!"

"No we are not! This is your home! Not mine!"

"Oh? You wanted me to bring you to your  home? You should have said that then... You only said home so I chose mine. But what is mine is also yours."

"HaoXuan!!" I glared at him and he shrugged.

"You have two choices now. Come in with me or ... call a taxi. I don't care. I will go in and drink some excellent wine." He winked at me and stepped into his house while I took out my phone and called for a taxi.

"Hello? I need a taxi. The address is XXX."

"I am sorry Sir. All the taxis are being used right now. It will take a while until one is free. I will call you back on this number the moment this is the case." The man on the phone said and I sighed before thanking him and cutting the call.