Chapter 47: Yibo's POV

Now we are jumping 7 months to the future ^^

Have Fun while reading <3 <3

We have May now. Its been 7 months since our first and last try with the hypnosis. After it did not work we never mentioned it again. We were waiting for Zhan to make the first step. In the meantime a lot happened. 

A few months ago I turned 20 and to celebrate it we went to the Zoo. Zhan asked if we could go to the amusement park but obviously brother did not agree. The reason should be clear. But I promised him we will make up for that in the future.

Even if he was not able to go there we still had a lot of fun in the zoo. Brother knew the owner and he allowed us to go inside the enclosure of a few animals. I think the most fun we had with the monkeys and the seals. At least I had it with the monkeys.

That day Zhan wore a cap and one of the monkey seemed to have taken an interest in it. It therefore decided to take it from Zhan's head and disappeared within the trees. My brother and I laughed, only Zhan was sulky as the cap was a gift from my brother. The Zookeeper apologized and promised to find it for us as soon as possible. We bowed and then left to take a look at other animals.

With the seals Zhan had the most fun whereas I did not. Why? Because the seals courted Zhan and whenever I tried to interfere they pushed me to the side. Zhan found it funny and cuddled with all of the 7 seals. The only thing I liked was the happy smile on Zhan's face, nothing more. My brother of course was a traitor and had as much fun as Zhan. When we finally left the seals I pulled Zhan to my side and ignored my Brothers laugh.

We also visited the penguins, the elephants, the snakes and the aquarium. By the end of the day the Zookeeper even succeeded in catching the monkey and took back the cap. He gave it to us and again apologized. Zhan was still sulky but he bowed to him as well and we apologized for the inconvenience.

All in all I had the best birthday ever, despite those stupid seals. 

In the last months we also often visited Dr. Wang and he gave as the great news that Zhan was fine and did not need to take the medicine anymore. As the daily exercises helped Zhan a lot, Dr. Wang told us to keep it up. Zhan would not stop it anyway. He liked it to have me for him alone even just for a few hours and declared the cellar as our secret base. You might already expect what I felt when he decided that on his own.

Zhan kept joining me at the basketball training and enjoyed the conversations with Ji Yang and Paul. He got a lot more confident with them as well with my other teammates. Xuan Lu was waiting patiently to meet Zhan someday, only Ziyi kept on pestering me daily and only stopped when Ji Yang took her away to ... calm her down. 

Unfortunately Meng Yao only came to training one more week before he was send to America with his brother to take care of the subsidiary there. Zhan was not happy but at least this time Meng Yao bid farewell. I knew Meng Yao did not like his brother but he seemed to be happy to travel to America with him, he even had the idea for this himself. When I asked him he only said he hoped that time would make everything better. I did not know what he meant with that and I did not ask.

Lu Fei was send to Japan for further studies and I was really happy she was gone. That did not happen because she wanted to but because she broke her promise. She came to the training after she heard the rumors I would bring my girlfriend there every time. She of course did not found any girl but she met Zhan.