Chapter 34: Yibo's POV

Enjoyyy ^^

"Why do you sit so far away? I am not eating you, you know? Or... are you scared of me?" I asked carefully but Zhan just shook his head and smiled.

We started to wash our body and I saw Zhan frowning from time to time. "Zhan? What is wrong?" I asked him worried. He looked at me and pointed at his feet and grimacing his face. I laughed.

"Of course they hurt. You are not used to run that much. I told you to stop after one hour but you did not want to listen. I will give you a massage later, lets finish our bath, alright?"

Zhan nodded and when we were done with our hair I realized Zhan did not wash his back.

"Turn around, Zhan. I will wash your back." I offered. Zhan turned around and I was happy to see he did not even hesitated for a second. 'He trust me wholeheartedly now...'  I thought happily.

When he turned around I came closer and carefully washed him. 'He smells so good.'  I thought after sniffing at him. I gave him a light kiss on his neck and let my lips sliding down to his shoulders. I felt him shuddering and I chuckled.

Zhan moved away and signaled me to turn around. "You want to wash my back too?" He nodded shyly and I granted his wish.

He gently washed my back and every touch felt so good. I also felt something rising down there but I concentrated and tried to calm down. It was very difficult but it worked. Unfortunately Zhan decided to copy me. But instead of just one kiss he kept kissing my neck and my whole work was destroyed. 'Calm down please....'  I thought desperately.

"Zhan..." I moaned. "Thats ... not fair. I only kissed for a short time but you are ... doing it longer...." I complained. Zhan stopped and when I turned around he started giggling.

"You just wait ... I will get back at you at a time you will not expecting it the most.." I pouted and stood up. When I remembered my condition I was in, I turned my back to him immediately, hoping he did not see it. I climbed out of the tube and wore my bathrobe. When I turned around I saw Zhan climbing out as well and seeing him naked in front of me my little brother raised even more.

"Zhan... I ... need to use the toilet... can you dress yourself in my room instead... please..?" I pleaded. Zhan looked at me irritated but left with a nod.

The moment he stepped out I locked the door and opened the bathrobe. "Do you really have to be like that?" I complained. "You should pray that Zhan did not see it or it will have consequences ... for both of us!" I said annoyed but still I had no other choice. I took him in my hand and moved it up and down while biting my bottom lip to prevent me from making any noises. 'I don't want Zhan to hear...'

I moved faster and faster and after some time I released with a light moan. When I calmed down I washed my hands and dressed myself. "And now behave! I mean it!" I told him and walked to the door.

When I left the bathroom I saw Zhan sitting on my bed with his notebook in his hands.

>What took you so long? Are you okay?< he asked me. 

"Ah... yes... I ... did not go to the toilet the for some time already so ... yeah. But I am fine." I answered nervously. He looked at me skeptically but nodded shortly after.

"How about I give your feet a massage now and in the meantime I tell you about my day?" I suggested.

Zhan leaned back and I told him what happened today while I carefully massaged each of his foot.