Chapter 39: Yibo's POV

It's 7 pm here and i came home at 6 pm I was still at work ^^ 

But here is the update you were looking for so badly :* :*

I slowly pushed Zhan down and hovered above him. "Let me prove you just how painful it can be" I whispered in his ear and took his notebook and pen out of his hand. I put them on the bedside table and then gently pressed my lips onto his. Zhan did not move he only looked at me, quite surprised. I chuckled inwardly and used my tongue to part his lips which succeeded right away.

My tongue then slid inside his open mouth and played with his. And before Zhan could bite me, what apparently he loved to do, I sucked his tongue. Zhan was really shocked but instead of signaling me to stop he linked his hands behind my neck, pulling me closer. I then took out my tongue, much to Zhan's regret, and sucked his lips, first the upper and then the bottom lip. I was so immersed that I forgot Zhan's favorite habit for a short Moment and soon felt a little  sharp pain at my upper lip and I couldn't help but moan.

I parted our lips and I saw Zhan looking down at my crotch. I laughed. 

"Hey Bunny, are you trying to test if I told the truth earlier?" I asked him amused and Zhan looked to side but I could still see his red ears. They looked so tempting, I had to taste them that sucked and nibbled on his cute red ears. I then traveled my lips down to his neck kissing him first very softly but only two seconds later I sucked it.

Zhan put his hand on my neck preventing me to move my lips to somewhere else. As I had no other option I bit him there hard but licked over the bitten part to soothe it. When I looked up I saw Zhan's face, his eyes pressed closed and his mouth wide open.

'I really cant wait to hear him'  I thought and traveled my lips down to his half revealed shoulder. While I gave him a lots of kisses I slowly opened the buttons of my pajama shirt he is wearing. When I succeeded in opening all of them I pushed the fabric out of my way so I could see his two pink buds on his chest. Without giving my Zhan any kind of warning I started sucking at the right one and Zhan arched his back. He was quite shocked as this was something he never felt.

Zhan moved his head from left to the right while pulling me a little closer to him. I raised my hand and gently played with the left bud. Just when Zhan got used to the pleasure I bit his bud on the right side while pinching the one on the left.

Zhan tensed up, arching his back. I stopped pinching and biting him there instantly and only used my tongue to ease the pain I gave him. Zhan yet again relaxed and I gave him many soft kisses on his whole chest slowly moving downwards.

When I arrived at the in fabric covered object of my desire I could see the condition Zhan wished for. Its only Zhan did not realized it yet. I chuckled and gently pressed my lips on his still covered arousal. But Zhan was to busy feeling the pleasure I gave him that he didn't realize  he was aroused.

I moved up and kissed him gently and Zhan kissed back instantly. When I stopped kissing him again Zhan opened his eyes and showed me that he did not approve of that. I grinned.

"Zhan, now you proved that you love me as much as I love you" I said to him lovingly. Zhan did not understand so I pointed down. "Look down there, bunny. Do you see it?"

Zhan finally saw it. He widened his eyes and looked back at me with tears and happiness shining in his eyes. He pulled me closer kissed and sucked my lips like his life depended on it. I could feel how happy he was and only then I realized that he really was scared. Scared that something was wrong with him. I kissed him back to show him that he and I, that we both were fine. Then I stopped again and looked at Zhan.