Chapter 62: Different POV's

Actually I planned to make this chapter a little longer but ...
I found a good cut so ... here I am :) :) 

Enjoy <3 <3

Yibo's POV

I did not know what so say, what to do, not even what to think..... This man, our gardener Li Bowen is the biological brother of my Zhan!? This ... CANT BE!!

Why?

How?

"Please say that again, I think my ears are not working right, officer..." I said and looked, no I more or less glared at him, daring him to repeat what I think I heard. I saw him being confused with my behavior but still he said it again.

"This is Li Bowen and the biological brother of Xiao Zhan. We had his number saved in our system in order to call the moment there is a trail to the whereabouts of his little brother. Now Xiao Zhan was found and I called him over .....why are you so shocked? .... Do you guys ... well ... know each other?" Officer JJ asked confused and wanted an answer from me but I couldn't give him one.

Did I know Li Bowen? I thought I did ... I got to know him as the annoying gardener trying to get close to my boyfriend whenever he could. That's it, just a gardener, an annoying one... But now it turns out he was my boyfriends older brother the whole time?? And I treated him like ..... I AM DOOMED!

"Yes, Officer. We know each other very well. We are really really close!" Mr. Li answered with a smile and Officer JJ nodded slowly before giving us some space to talk.

"Bowen, what is going on?" Brother asked confused.

"This is ... a long story, to be honest. How about we go to the cafe two blocks away and I explain everything?" Mr. Li said nervously and Brother nodded.

"Haikuan, I know that came as a surprise... or rather a shock but I would like for you to hear me out before ... well ... accusing me of anything, this goes for Yibo too... I can explain." Mr. Li said and my brother nodded once again but I could see in his eyes he was hurt.

Of course he was... we trusted him and hid his true identity from us... I shook my head before slowly moving.

"Haikuan, look..." I heard him saying and he sounded rather amused. I on the other hand ignored it and continued trying to sneak away. I may be very angry right now and wanted to beat the hell out of him for hiding his true identity but ... when I remember what I thought, said, and did to him and how I behaved in front of him.... trying to escape is the best solution I could think of for now.

I almost reached the back door but ... this man is so ANNOYING!!!

Mr. Li caught me, took me in a headlock and pulled me with him.

"Lets go. I heard the cake in that cafe tastes amazing!" Mr. Li said.

"You traitor!! Let me GO!!" I yelled and a few officers chuckled seeing the three of us leaving.  

10 Minutes later we sat in the cafe and were waiting for our order. I tried my best to ignore Mr. Li while he tried his best to get my attention. My brother only watched us.

"Come on, Yibo... I am sorry. I really am... Do you hate me now?" Mr. Li asked and I huffed.

"What do you mean with 'now'? I never liked you in the first place.." I said annoyed.