Chapter 69: Zhan's POV

This chapter was very difficult to write because ... you know why. They met their son 15 years later and it should be really really emotional.... I still hope you like the way it turned out. 

FanXing excitingly led us to the bunny house and what we saw there was ... shocking, maybe? Well not for me or Yibo, but it will certainly be shocking for Dad.

"FanXing? Is that the training you spoke off?" I asked him amused and nodded his head excitingly.

"Yes. Actually I wanted them to do some tricks like one bunny jumping over the other but at some point it happened like this. I didn't know at first but after some weeks ..." he shrugged and looked at us in anticipation. "Can we keep them?" He asked me with eyes full of hope.

"I would say yes! Definitely! The more bunnies the better. Yibo?"

"Well... I am in. I just counted them and there are 32 baby bunnies, which means there are 43 bunnies in total. I am not sure what my brother will say though..." He answered.

"But they are family!! I want to keep them. We three can care for them!" FanXing whined and I raised my brows.

"But in the last weeks you prohibited anyone going near the bunny house..." I stated.

"Only because I wanted it to be a surprise. Please, big brother... You and Uncle Bo want to keep them too." He pleaded and hugged my leg.

"You are 5 years old, FanXing, yet you are still holding onto my legs." I chuckled and shook my head.

"You don't like it?"

"Wrong. I love it and at home you can keep doing it until you grew a little older." I answered with a smile.

"Any idea how we can get my brother to allow us to keep the bunnies?" Yibo asked then.

"I don't know why he should be against it.... The bunny house is big enough for even more bunnies, we would care for them on our own and ..." I said and smirked seeing 15 little bunnies hopping after WangJi. "... and it seems like his beloved WangJi is not innocent at all."

Yibo saw what I meant and laughed. "And now? How do you want to tell him about the addition to the family?"

Suddenly Ayuan started to whine in my arms and I swayed him a little back and forth.

"I will go to Dad now and tell him. Ayuan is hungry too. FanXing you can join me after you calmed down LanLan. I don't think is very happy about being surrounded by all the babies." I explained amused, patted my LanLan shortly and made my way towards the house.

I heared Mom's voice in the living room and entered it.  

"Mom, can you...-" I stopped talking when I saw a man and a woman sitting on one of the couches staring at me. Strangely they looked familiar to me....

"I am sorry. I did not know you had patients here, Dad." I apologized quickly but Dad shook his head.

"They are not patients but .... the parents of one of them. You don't need to worry, Xiao Zhan."

"Oh? Okay. Still I am sorry for disturbing." I said and bowed towards the couple on the couch who kept on staring at me. 'Do I have something on my face?' I asked myself and wanted to ask them but suddenly Ayuan whined a little louder and I concentrated on him.

"Mom, Ayuan is hungry." I told her and she immediately stood up and walked to me. Then my stomach started to growl.

"Only he?" She asked amused and I pouted.