Chapter 58: 3rd POV

Here I am :) 

Lets have some sweet moments  before the storm will break loose.  ^^

 "Why does this guy always have to park in front of my bike?" Yibo asked annoyed to no one in particular.

"I am sorry. This ... he... he is my older brother... You both should go home now. I will drive the car away instantly." Meng Yao said nervous.

"What is wrong with you? Are you that scared of him?" Yibo asked confused.

"I am. He ... He is dangerous ... you should stay away from him. I will try my best so he will not come here anymore." Meng Yao answered and when he walked up to the car in order to drive it away, the door opened and He Peng climbed out.

"I was asking myself what is taking you so long. How about you introduce your friends to me, Yao." He Peng said and smiled at Yibo and especially at Xiao Zhan. The moment Xiao Zhan saw He Peng he recognized him and hid behind Yibo.

"Hm? Someone is shy, it seems.... He Peng said and came closer.

Zhan hiding behind his back was a sign for Yibo to take Xiao Zhan and leave immediately so he led his boyfriend to the bike.

"That is not very polite, young man. At least introduce yourself. And your boyfriend, of course." He Peng said and Yibo could feel shivers running down his spine.

"As you will probably come often I will introduce myself. I am Yibo. But who my boyfriend is is nothing of your concern. Because today is the last time you will see him anyway." Yibo answered annoyed and climbed to Zhan on his bike.

"We should go now, B-Brother" Meng Yao said and earned a glaring from He Peng but Meng Yao tried his best to not show any fear while urging his brother to get in the car. Yibo saw this too and because he was worried he wanted climb off his bike and have some serious words with He Peng but Meng Yao signalized him to forget it and wanted him to leave.

'This man .... I can feel how dangerous he is ...' Yibo thought.

Without waiting for He Peng Meng Yao climbed into the car and drove a few meters away so Yibo can safely drive home. Without any further look at He Peng Yibo rode off.

He Peng went into his car and looked at Meng Yao very hateful before ordering him to drive home as well. Meng Yao complied immediately.

The next few days Yibo could see the black limousine parking in front of his bike the whole time while He Peng sat on the tribune watching them. Yibo was sure he was not there because of Meng Yao because he kept on staring at Yibo and especially at Xiao Zhan.  

Xiao Zhan, who always smiled having the opportunity to watch Yibo and the others train, stopped smiling and looked rather scared. During the break 1 week later Yibo sat next to his boyfriend.

"Zhan... do yo know him? That creepy guy at the tribune?" Yibo asked.

"Yes, I do. He is som-someone who wanted to ad-adopt me. Father saw him too." Xiao Zhan explained. "I was s-s-scared of him back then as well."

"Zhan, I know you love to be here with me but .... how about you stop coming from now on? I don't think he will stop coming over. I already asked Trainer Lee to chase him away but he explained that this was an open place he only rented. He cant just chase others away when they do nothing than watch. I don't like the way he is observing us. Especially you..." Yibo asked while holding his boyfriends hand.