Chapter 40: Yibo's POV

The next time I woke up I looked at Zhan, who was still sleeping next to me, and kissed his head softly. 'I feel so good right now. I never thought that .... pleasuring each other like this and sleeping afterwards would make me feel so energetic'  I thought happily and grinned. Just then my eyes grazed the clock and I saw the time. It was 10:15 am. I widened my eyes in shock.

"I tried to wake you up three times but you insisted to ignore me and continue to sleep" I heard my brothers voice and only then I realized he was standing at the door.

"Brother, I am sorry. I did not do that on purpose. I...-" I started but was interrupted by him.

"Shht! Don't wake Xiao Zhan up. Come down then we will talk!" he said and left. It seemed like he was angry with me... of course he was. I am skipping school right now.  I promised him when I was 15 not to skip school after he caught me at home. 

I carefully left the bed and followed my brother who sat in the kitchen. I joined him and he gave me a cup of tea. I nipped on it and waited for him to telling me off.

"Explain!" he demanded strictly.

"I... we came back home 10:30 pm yesterday. We trained for one hour and after we took a shower we .... forget the time, going to bed only shortly after Midnight. Zhan woke up at 4:30 am so I told him to sleep more and then... I overslept. I am sorry. It will not happen again. I will ask my friends to give me their notes. I promise." I said.

"You think I am angry with you because you overslept? Something like this can happen so it is not that big of a problem. I called Mian Mian already and explained it to her." he said and before I could ask why he called my teacher MianMian without her title, he continued.

"Yibo, you know I don't like it if people are lying to me especially if it is my own family. I also don't like it if you break promises" he said and looked at me. I could see anger in his eyes.

"Br-brother, why are you so angry? I really do not understand.." I said truthfully. I mean it. I never saw my brother that angry like he is right know.

"Are you sure you don't know, Yibo!?" he asked again and I shook my head slowly. And that seemed to be a mistake because that made him only more angry. 'Just what did I do?'  I asked myself frustrated.

My brother stood up and threw a book on the counter. It was the book 'Sex: Definition and Procedure'  Zhan was reading this morning and slowly I understood the reason for his anger.

"Wang Yibo! I asked you to not sleep with him that fast but to wait and you promised it. You promised! When I saw light in the library this morning, that you forgot to turn off, I saw this book on a table. I don't mind you reading about it only. But what did you do!?

I searched for you to remind you of your promise but I did not found you in your room, only your bed had a different bedding! I just thought you changing it was coincidence but when I find you two in his room sleeping and I tried to wake you up I saw ...!"

He stopped shouting to take deep breath and continued. He was still very angry but he did not shout again. Still his angry voice was no joke.

"I saw the hickey on Xiao Zhan's neck! I hoped what I thought was wrong but when I saw the old bedding in the laundry basked being ... stained with semen I understood it. Yibo how could you!!? Explain it to me, Yibo!" he said and I saw how angry and disappointed he was with me.

I was angry too. 'Does he really think I am someone who breaks my promise? Is that what he thinks of me? He did not even asked me but assumed what happened just because he saw what he saw?'  I thought.