Chapter 46: Yibo's POV

SUPRIIISEE :D :D 

Today is a double update to celebrate 100k reads. Thank you so much, guys. I never thought I would get so many reads. <3 <3 <3

Have fun with the next update ^^

The next morning came and we three sat in the dining room eating our breakfast. I tried to ignore my brother who kept on staring at me since he saw the mark on Zhan's neck.

When we finished I quickly cleaned the table and washed the dishes to flee from any questions. But I should have known it wouldn't be that easy. While I was washing the dishes and Zhan kept me company brother walked in and stood next to Zhan.

"Xiao Zhan, leave us for a moment." He said to Zhan. First he did not want to but when my brother asked him again he nodded in defeat and left. My brother turned to me.

"Do I have to ask or will you explain it yourself?" He asked and waited for an answer. I turned around and looked at him.

"He asked me to mark him again as the old mark was almost gone." I said and he sighed.

"At least try to control yourself, Yibo."He said and I blushed. Before I could say something Zhan came back. Brother hugged him.

"You should control yourself too, young man. Or else you will turn out to be like my brother and believe me when I say, you don't want that" He said with a chuckle.

"Hey! What do you mean with that?" I complained but my brother ignored me.

"Come, Zhan. Lets go to the bunnies. I miss my Wang Ji." he said and together with Zhan he left me alone in the kitchen.

When I was done I walked up to my room to made my homework. It took me some time and when I was done with them too I took a shower and packed my bag for the training later. I walked down and saw my brother and my Zhan watching a movie.

I went into the kitchen, made freshly pressed orange juice and went back to the living room. I sat next to Zhan and he put his head on my shoulders. Together we three watched the movie until I needed to go.

"Its time for my training. I will take Zhan with me" I said to my brother who nodded. 

"Alright. When the both of you come back we will try the hypnosis again. And Yibo, be careful while riding your bike." he answered.

"I know. Come Zhan, lets go." I said walked out of the house followed by Zhan. We climbed on my bike and rode off. 

When we arrived at the basketball court I saw the black limousine parking in front if my parking spot so I had to park somewhere else. I don't know how, but I knew the man with the cold eyes was sitting inside that car. I could feel his eyes in my back.

I was somehow scared to let Zhan alone at the tribune so I decided to take him with me to Trainer Lu.

"Yibo, I see you brought Zhan with you again."Trainer Lu greeted me and smiled at Zhan.

"Yes. I hope he can stay near you. I don't want to let him sitting at the tribune by himself."

"Oh? Why?" he asked confused.