Chapter 41: Yibo's POV

How about some sweet time between YiZhan ^^

I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm at 8:50 am and whenever I achieve that I am always proud thinking I defeated a machine. Luckily today I have no lessons and could sleep longer.

Zhan was still asleep so I took a shower. After that I walked down the stairs and checked if my brother really was not there which was the case. I smiled happily, prepared everything we needed in the kitchen, fetched the camera and walked up to the 3rd Floor again to wake up my boyfriend.

"Zhan, wake up." I said after I turned on the camera. I shook his shoulders lightly and saw opening his eyes very slowly. "Good morning, did you sleep well?" I asked.

Zhan looked at me and then at the camera. He was probably asking himself why I was filming him.

"Don't look at me like that. Wake up, we have a lot to do."

But Zhan only smiled, turned around and tried to sleep some more. I sighed and shook my head in amusement. 'Its the day he was waiting for but he just wants to sleep more.'

"Zhan, don't you want to wake up?" I asked and stroke his head while he was shaking it. "Okay then. It was your idea but ... I guess I will have to bake brothers birthday cake all alone today. I hope he will not be too sad" I said while filming Zhan's reaction.

Zhan opened his eyes instantly and jumped up. He looked at me, shook his head and signaled me he wants to join me.

"Hmmm... If you really want to join then you should quickly take shower. Or I will start withou-" I could not even my sentence as Zhan run to the bathroom. I laughed and pointed the camera to my self.

"You saw that, brother? I know it is against the rules but as today is your special day I hope you don't mind that we run within the house." I said and walked down the stairs into the kitchen to film and to wait for Zhan.

"Look at this. We prepared everything to bake you a cake. We even had someone teach us how to do it but..." I said and moved the camera to my face. "I really hope you will not be too disappointed when it turns out really bad." I said and put on an Apron.

Just then I heard Zhan running down the stairs and soon he showed up in the kitchen with soaking wet hair. I positioned the camera on the counter and turned to my boyfriend.

"Zhan, did you even shower? Or did you only wash your hair?" I asked him and he showed me his notebook.

>I did shower, see?<  he turned around.

"Hmmm... I cant see it. Wait let me check." I answered, hugged him and started to sniff at him. 'Vanilla, yummy'  I thought and kissed him on his neck while Zhan giggled. 

"You smell really good. I believe you but before we start we should dry your hair first." I said, took a towel and rubbed his hair with it. While I concentrated on his hair he looked at the camera which was filming us the whole time and then pointed at it.

"I want to film this to show my brother later so ... you better do nothing inappropriate." I explained and gave him a short kiss on his lips. He chased after mine when I moved away and I chuckled. "Maybe we should find you something you can bite on so my lips don't have to suffer such much. What do you think?" I asked him. I laughed when I see Zhan blushing and shaking his head.

"You are right. I too would hate it if you do this with something else." I confessed and winked at him. "Lets start." I suggested and my still blushing Zhan nodded in agreement.