Chapter 16: 3rd POV

So here I am with a new chapter. I am not really familiar with medical terms and medical devices. So if I wrote something illogical, please forgive me. Lets just pretend it exists in here, alright? ^^

Also I am not sure if I can update on wednesday ( it probably will be sunday) so I made this chapter a long one. 

Have fun ;D

Yibo was the first one who calmed down. He went quickly to Xiao Zhan and wanted to soothe him but the younger boy who still was very scared slapped his hand away. He looked at Yibo with teary eyes and then to his own hand. He shook his head.

"Its okay. Calm down. It didn't hurt, okay? Come here, its okay." Yibo said while slowly walking up to Xiao Zhan.

Meanwhile Haikuan apologized to the waitress. "I am sorry, my son is easily scared of strangers and when you stepped too close he was just too scared. Dont take it personally. I am really sorry." Haikuan bowed to her.

"No, its okay. I didn't know. I am sorry. Please enjoy your food" she smiled and walked away. Haikuan saw his little brother calming Xiao Zhan down. Now the younger boy wasn't scared anymore, he just cried. Yibo led him back to the table. Xiao Zhan didn't stop crying so Haikuan sat on Xiao Zhans other side and pat his back. After a while the younger boy stopped.

"Now, shall we eat before it gets cold?" Haikuan smiled and walked back to his seat. Yibo washed the tears of the younger boy away with his thumbs. "Lets eat, Xiao Zhan" he smiled and gave him a piece of pizza. Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo for a while and then nodded faintly. He took the pizza and all three of them ate in silence.

After they paid for the food they went to the car and drove off to the appointment with the doctor. Haikuan himself has to know Xiao Zhans physical health before he can draw a conclusion of what he saw from the first day he saw Xiao Zhan to now. He saw Xiao Zhans reactions but he still didn't know why he behaves like that. He hopes with the help of his friend he can at least get some usable information. With how the things are right now Haikuan is afraid that he cant help his son.

Xiao Zhan sat at the window and looked out of it and Yibo sat right next to him. 'He is in his own world again...'  he thought and took Xiao Zhans hand gently into his own. Xiao Zhan glanced at him for a short moment before he looked out of the window again. Yibo sighed. Haikuan observed the two boys through the rearview mirror and when his eyes connected with Yibos he nodded reassuring at him.

Soon they arrived at the clinic. Haikuan went ahead and announced their arrival through his phone. It was quiet the whole time till a loud voice shouted through the hallway. "YIIBOO! Where is my little baby boy?"

"Oh no, brother do something" Yibo whined and Haikuan chuckled.

Out of nowhere a middle aged man came and hugged Yibo. "Here is my handsome little prince. Why don't you visit me more often, huh? I missed you sooo much." Dr. Wang Yi Zhuo hugged Yibo very tightly so he almost couldn't breathe anymore.

"Someone call the police, this doctor here tries to kill me. Brother, help me" Yibo whined. Haikuan laughed. "Yi Zhuo, stop it. I already told you Yibo doesn't like it. Stop bullying him."

Dr. Wang let Yibo go with the sigh.

"Thank you, brother. Dr. Wang! Do you like me that much?" Yibo asked innocently.