Chapter 19 : 3rd POV

Like I said this chapter is quite Long (around 4000 words ^^) so there are probably a little more mistakes ... I hope you dont mind....  ^^ 

A little reminder for the future: 

"What is going on?"     means someone is talking 

'What is going on?'      means someone is thinking 

>What is going on?<   means someone is writing

And all the pictures I got from the internet!

That is it already ^^ Have fun reading  :) :)

"Wow" Yibo is stunned and turned around to see Xiao Zhan's reaction. The younger boy stood there with his mouth open and looked around.

Haikuan stayed at the door and was impressed as well. One side of the room was designed as an art studio, with an easel, canvases, color palettes and paintbrushes. 

The other side was suitable for someone who works as a graphic designer.

'Who knows, maybe Xiao Zhan is skilled in that area too?' Haikuan thought and observed Xiao Zhan who ran from one side to the other and explored every detail.

"What do you think, Xiao Zhan? Do you like it?" Haikuan asked.

Xiao Zhan turned around with a bright smile and nodded. He run up to Haikuan and hugged him tightly. Haikuan almost tripped but could hold his balance in the last moment and wrapped his arms around the younger boy. He gave him a peck on his head. "Glad you like it. Hope you have fun with with it." he said and hugged Xiao Zhan back.

At the corner of his eyes Haikuan could see his little brother frowning again while looking at them hugging. Haikuan chuckled secretly. 

"Hey Xiao Zhan. How about thanking Yibo too? Maybe with a hug? Or else he will be sad..." he whispered in the younger boy's ears without letting Yibo out of his sight.