Chapter 14: 3rd POV

I thought I uploaded this chapter on Sunday .... but this wasnt the case ... I just saw it and I am so sorry T_T 

[Just to clarify something first : Uncle James (Huang) is not blood related to Haikuan and Yibo. He is just the "personal hairdresser " of Yibo. The are really close to each other. ]

When Haikuan saw a specific store he stopped in his track and smiled. He turned around and looked at the two boys behind him. "How about you guys go alone to Uncle James? I want to buy a few things for the empty room next to yours, Xiao Zhan" he explained. Xiao Zhan looked at him in confusion. Yibo smiled as he knows what his brother is planning.

"Xiao Zhan, I want to make this room comfortable for you. This room will only belong to you. So is it okay for me to go and buy some things we need for that? I will come back before Uncle James is done with your hair, I promise" Haikuan said and waited for a reaction. Xiao Zhan slowly nodded and Haikuan gave him a hug. Xiao Zhan flinched but relaxed soon. Haikuan felt that Xiao Zhan is uncomfortable so he let him go.

"I want a hug too, why don't get I get one?" Yibo complained playfully.

"Don't be so dramatic, little brother. Come here" Haikuan laughed.

"No! Now I don't want anymore... I am not dramatic" Yibo said.

"Yes you are."

"No I am not. I just wanted a hug! But you called me dramatic and I am not!" Yibo pouted.

Xiao Zhan looked from the younger brother to the older and then back to the younger. He giggled.

Haikuan laughed at that and Yibo pouted again "Not you too, Xiao Zhan.... "

"Let him be, Xiao Zhan. He is like a little child sometimes. I will go and make the arrangements. I will see you both at Uncle James. Yibo, stop pouting and take care of our Xiao Zhan" Haikuan laughed and went his way. Yibo turned around and looked at Xiao Zhan. "Am I really dramatic?" he asked the younger boy in an unhappy tone. Xiao Zhan smiled and shook his head. He then came forward and gave Yibo a short hug.

Yibo is surprised and froze. He then smiled at the younger boy and ruffled his hair. "Thanks for hugging me. That is what I needed. Lets go and I will introduce you to Uncle James"

The doorbell rang when both boys entered the store.

"Uncle James? Its me Yibo, where are you?" Yibo shouted, took Xiao Zhans and his own jacket and hang them up. At the same time an old man came from the backroom. 

He looked at Xiao Zhan and said "You sure has shrunk since the last time I saw you, Yibo... I told you to drink more milk! Why do you never listen to me?"