Chapter 60: 3rd POV

Here I am with the next chapter.  It took a while but I finished it.  It was difficult to write .... so please bear with any mistakes :)  

Enjoy .... or not .... *sigh*

12 Hours before the Kidnapping of Xiao Zhan

"Father, you wanted to speak with me?" He Peng asked after he entered his Father's office.

"Come in and sit down. I have something to discuss with you." His Father answered and He Peng complied.

"He Peng, I observed you the last two years and have to say I am impressed by how you handle the tasks given to you. Even when I told you to fly to America to handle the subsidiary there you did so very good despite being unhappy about the transfer. I am too aware that Yao helped you a lot. He does a good work even when being treated by you like trash." The father said.

"I cant agree with the last part. Where do I treat him like trash? I do not."

"He Peng, stop it. What you are doing to him ... I know all of it!"

"Father, what..?"

"He Peng!! Stop this play!" The father shouted angrily.

"Yes, Father." He Peng said silently.

"In three days the company will have a shareholder meeting. In this meeting we will discuss about you being the next president of He Entertainment."

He Peng looked up shocked but very happy. He will be the new president? His father wants to give him the leadership? Finally?

"Father, you mean ...?"

"Yes, exactly that. But I don't want to give you the leadership just like that. You have to pay for that and-"

"Whatever it is, tell me. I am ready to give you whatever you want. Thank you Father for entrusting He Entertainment to me. I promise to bring it into the top three companies in the world." He Peng said excited and was already thinking what he would do when he was the  president.

"Alright. I already thought of something. For you it will be only a small loss compared to receiving the leadership. Go now and prepare for the meeting. I still have other things to do." The Father said and He Peng left the office after bowing multiple times.

The moment he was gone, his Father took out some documents from his drawer and then dialed the number of his secretary.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Tell my lawyer to come in." He ordered and 2 minutes later someone knocked on his door and then entered.  

"Sir?" A man in his thirties came in and sat in front of the office owner.

"Here are the documents. Check if everything you need is there, then go to the government and handle everything as soon as possible." He Peng's father said.

The lawyer looked through the documents and nodded.

"Sir, all documents needed are here. May I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead." He Peng's father said.

"You adopted Meng Yao years ago and it was difficult to do so because the orphanage was against it first. Why do you want to dissolve the adoption now?"