Chapter 65: Xiao Zhan's POV and 3rd POV

Here I am :)  
There are some things to say before starting this chapter.... 

1. Unfortunately the scene most of you all were waiting for will only happen in the next chapter as it did not fit in here anymore. Sorry to disappoint you but I promise you, it will definitely happen in Chapter 66!! 

2. I decided to end this story within the next 5 chapters. It will not get longer than chapter 70 even if I have to write more words in one chapter as usual. If I have to do that, we will see :)

3. I chose LanLan's dog breed because this breed is soo cute and I wanted LanLan to be a big dog, not a small one. I looked it up and got to know they only get up to 12-13 years old. But in this story they can get much older (which means 16 years old) because I want this dog breed no matter what ^^

That's it already. Have fun reading <3 <3 

Everything happened very quickly. The police officers screamed orders and the forensic team went back into the hole where they found Tiff. Shortly afterwards the remains of another human was found and put together on a blue blanket. These bones were a lot smaller than Tiff's and obviously belonged to a toddler.

"Is that ...?" Yibo asked shocked but Father signaled him to be quiet.

Without asking or waiting for the forensic's results I knew that this kid was PeiXin.

The real PeiXin.

I wanted to walked closer to the remains but I was not allowed to. 

'So he was here all the time? Why? What happened?' 

I looked over to that woman. She stopped staring at me, she was busy watching how her son's remains were brought up to daylight but there was no reaction of her. Her eyes were glassy.

Feng Ming Jing on the other hand was more than shocked. He looked from that child to his wife, totally lost. I pitied him. All he ever did was marrying the woman he loved. Yes, he made many mistakes in his life but ... he did not deserve that. When it comes to my life here and the reason why PeiXin was buried here, he was not at fault. I was not mad at him for that.

But Tiff's death.... He is responsible too. If he wouldnt have slept with her, if he would have ignored his feelings for her, she wouldn't have died. Its true that then I might never escaped here but at least Tiff would be alive and well. WenWen and her would have kept on searching for me and through HaoXuan they would have found me years later. What kind of person I would have turned out to be then ... I don't know.

"We will go now. Come Xiao Zhan!" Father said strictly and brought me back from my thoughts.

Just then one of the officers held something in his hand and I walked up to him. When I asked him if I could see the item he put it in a plastic bag before giving it to me.

It was a photo of a kid. It can only be PeiXin! When that photo was made he should have been around one year old.

"Officer, may I have this photo?" I asked him but he shook his head.

"I am sorry but its evidence. We have to take it with us." He explained.

"Its okay." I said and gave it back to him after looking at it for a while. I will draw him later.