Chapter 26: Yibo's POV

Don't hate me too much ... I will make up for it I promise ^^

When I turned around I saw Meng Ziyi running at me and jumping straight into my arms. She locked her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Ji Yang was behind her and smirked at me.

"My Yibo. My precious little friend grew up. I cant believe it." he said laughing and hugged me even more tightly.

"Ziyi come down this instant. What are you even doing?" I asked her irritated.

"Congratulate you, of course." She giggled in my ear.

"What?" I asked her confused. She climbed down from me and looked at me in suspicion.

"Yibo! Didn't I say you should talk with your brother yesterday?" Ji Yang complained.

"I did!" I shouted.

"Then you know why I am congratulating you my friend." Ziyi smirked. "I cant believe you fell in love. Wang Yibo who never let a girl near him except his friends. He grew up and fell for someone." she chirped happily.

"Can you please shut up" I said and tried to sound angry but it didn't work. I even feel my face getting hotter. 'Not again....'  I complained inwardly.

"Oh. My. Gosh. He blushed. Ji Yang, did you see that? He blushed!" Ziyi said and both started laughing.

"Ziyi, please. Don't make fun of me." I complained helplessly.

"I am not making fun of you, Yibo. I am just ... happy. Happy for you. I feel like proud mom right now" she giggled again. "When can I met her? When are you going to introduce her to us?" she asked and looked eagerly at me.

"Not yet. Maybe later." I said.

"Ohoo..." Ji Yang smirked. "Do you want to hide her from us, Yibo? Is she that beautiful? C'mon, you cant be serious.... Let us meet her. We are your friends." he said and Ziyi nodded in agreement.

"I cant. Not yet. Its.... complicated. Just trust me, okay." I looked pleadingly at them.

'I cant let them meet Zhan right now. He is not ready yet. Especially not ready for Ziyi.'

"Alright, my friend. But only because its you." Ji Yang gave in.

"Ziyi?" I asked her.

"Okay, I got it. We will wait." she pouted.

"Thank you guys." I smiled at them.

Suddenly Ziyi linked her arm with mine and looked at me. "Can you tell us a little bit about her? How long do you know each other? How old is she? Do we know her? What's her name? Is she pretty? Does she likes you too?" she bombarded me with questions.

I looked at Ji Yang for help but he just smirked at me and walked ahead. 'Traitor!'

"Ziyi... stop asking." I said while we walked in the direction of Trainer Lu's office.

"Cant you tell me something? Pleaseee, or I am gonna die of curiosity. Please, Yibo." She pleaded and I sighed.

"Two! Only two questions. Not more!" I gave in. She squeaked and jumped up and down in excitement.

"Then ... hmmm... first question: Do we know her?" she asked.

"No you don't. Neither you, Ji Yang, Xuan Lu or Paul." I answered.

"Okay, okay... last question ... what should I ask ... hmmmm..." he mumbled and I shook my head in amusement.

"How long do you know each other?" she asked and looked at me.