1. Jailhouse Rock

"I'm gonna kill this fucker"
A sleepy Jungkook huskily mumbled turning on his stomach towards the bed smashing his face on his pillow grabbing the other pillow only to sandwich his face between the two in a failed attempt to block out the howling and screaming that his best friend called "singing".

He patted the right side of his bed, with his head still squeezed like the beef patty in the buns of a cheap roadside wender's ham burger, trying to locate his phone.

He patted his right a few more time before suddenly feeling his hand smash into something warm, moist and slimy on a hard surface.

This made him jolt up immediately only to find his hand in puddle of spicy soupy chicken ramen more than half of it in the flower shaped bowl with a little splattered on the fawn colored bedsheet, that was once ivory colored when his housemate forced him to change it about two months ago.

"Aww shit, not again!"
with a bored expression he jerked his hand on the side of the bed causing droplets of the marmalade soup to drizzle on the wooden floor accompanying the other similar stains on the floor along with a few them to splatter on the pair of jeans that was thrown on the floor, because isn't that where the dirty laundry is supposed to be?

He sat up against the headboard holding up the ramen bowl after grabbing last night's chopsticks from the empty bowl on the nightstand sleepily slurping the now luke warm chicken ramen with the background music of someone screaming dream on- by aerosmith in a volume that could make the dead bodies come alive just to stuff thier ears with noise cancelling buds and then kill themselves again.

After he finished he checked the time first, 8:30 am, his phone read.
"I can't believe he's doing this on a Saturday morning" grumbled again with the bored expression that hasn't changed in the past fifteen minutes.
He put aside the iron man comforter and dangled his right barefoot and left foot with a neon green sock down from his bed and stood up to stretch himself rising to his tipie toes and stretching his interlocked fingeres above his head and twist his body side to side.

He walked towards the bathroom to freshen himself and the horrendous shouting of music had now turned on to one more time by Brittany spears.

He took a look at himself in the mirror towards his dishevelled coffee brown hair sticking out in all the directions representing every sort of high and low tides of the Pacific Ocean, eye bags under his eyes from the overwatch all nighter he tried to pull previous night in the delusion of getting to sleep till noon, an ugly but fading bruise on the left cheek from the fall off the chair on Tuesday, a new acne on the right cheek and lips that were slightly tangerine colored because of the ramen he just had.

"Ew." his expression changed for the first time since he woke up into a disgusted one for good 5 seconds then morphed back to bored when he grabbed his tootbrush from the drawer which looked more like a dead flower because of it's bristles spreading in all directions as if in a fight with each other.

"Why don't you ever remind me to change you? I hope this fucker got me a new brush." Jungkook looked at his brush like it'll reply any moment before putting the toothpaste and started brushing with one hand and using this other to undo his sweats.

After he freshened up, he walked out of the bathroom with murder on his mind as the song screaming was louder now if that was even possible.

When he reached his bed he crouched down, knee caps cracking in the process, and extended his arm under his bed to grab his black flip flop slightly covered with spider webs and dust.

He speed walked into the living room with a slipper his hand only to find his flatmate + best friend who was dressed in a white T-shirt and black sweats and a baseball cap on his charcoal hair that were still apparently wet from a recent shower, standing in front of the couch facing their 50 inch flat-screen TV with a mic, A FREAKIN' MIC, in his hands wailing on top of his lungs to an extent where his face was redder than candy apples and the jugular vein in his neck ready to burst any moment now.

"Spider Murphy played the tenor saxophone

Little Joe was blowin' on the slide trombone

The drummer boy from Illinois went crash, boom, bang

The whole rhythm section was the Purple Gang"

The charcoal haired boy shouted with all his might along with flaying his free hand into some wierd moves that were exactly what Elvis Presley would have done if he had diarrhea and found a loo with a door that won't open, but who's there to judge.

Jungkook sneaked up from the back and swung his right hand with full force and landed a hard slap of the slipper on the boys right tempal making him yelp and turn only to recieve the next one on his left one causing his cap to fly off.

The smacks kept showering on the back of charcoal haired boy who was now bent downwards with both his hands over his wet head.

"I " *smack*                    "ow!"
"was" *smack*               "ow!"
"planning" *smack*       "ow!"
"on" *smack*                   "ow!"
"sleeping" *smack*        "ow!"
"till" *smack*                  "ow!"
"noon" *smack*               "ow!"
"but you" *smack*           "ow!"
"had to" *smack*             "Ow! Ow!"
"ruin it WITH YOU SCREAMING LIKE A DYING CAT!!!"

the smacks ended causing jungkook to plop on the couch, panting.

"You asshole... I even.. made ramen.. for you on the day of your turn for breakfast.. And this is how.. you thank me??? " the beaten boy said in between breaths after falling on the carpet at the foot of the couch and picked up his cap and dusted it (even though there was no dust in the living room whatsoever) to throw it in the laudry bag.

"Do you have any idea how difficult it was for me to step into your garbage bin of a room and actually find a place on your bed to keep the bowl".
He said getting up and sitting down beside his friend on the couch. "Go shower and get back here. Today is horror day"

"What? No, no. Come on, Tae. We had it just last week how can it be that day again!!? We'll do it next weekend I promise."

"First of all, little Koo, unless your week consists of 65 days, your memory is mistaken. Also we cannot postpone it to next weekend because that's when my father will be visiting. Remember? And horror day needs an entire fucking day, sometimes more."

"Whatever, fucker."

"Go clean yourself first, dumbfuck"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Decided to write this fanfic. I hope you all like it.