4.Why?

"KOOOOOO" taehyung screamed loudly in jungkook's right ear making jungkook flinch. "You're acting like your fiancé dumped you on your wedding day. Why are you acting this way?
You and I  both know girls drool on all this muscle thing you got there and as long as I can get rid of them easily I have no problem you being preferred over me. Actually thankful for that, if I may" taehyung chirped in his usual enthusiasm giggling to himself after.

"Why Tae? "

"Why what? "

"Why do you always want to get rid of them after a few dates. Why don't you ever get into a relationship. I know it's not because of your past relationship because we both know you wanted her gone too. Then why? "

"I don't know where you're going with this but it's not like I don't try. I'm just choosy i guess. If I don't like the company that much I call it off before I get someone's feelings involved. Isn't it the right thing to do?"

"No."

"what was that? "

"I said no, it's not the right thing to do. Maybe you don't give your feelings a chance to be involved that is why you end up alone"

"Whoa there!  Where did that come from? Who on Mars said that I'm alone? Ofcourse I want a relationship and shit but that doesn't mean I'm alone without one. I have video games, i have good food and beer, i have a job that i love, i have you-"

"Exactly!!" jungkook suddenly stood up making the empty beer bottles to tumble down from sudden movement of the couch bed. Taehyung stood up too.

"Koo what the hell has gotten into you to have you suddenly lecture me about my relationships? And might I remind you that you've never had any either."

"Thats because I don't want one!!!  There's a difference. I only want sex,  i only get sex. I've never wanted anything other than that and so i get laid and come back to-"

"-To me. I know. That is how it is. I don't understand why suddenly this became a topic of discussion."

"I know the problem now Tae" jungkook widened his eyes giving a Eureka expression.

Taehyung sighed being done with an argument he doesn't even know why started in the first place."There's no problem, Koo. The only problem is that I still think you ate the garbage you cleaned from your room"

"Us living together is the problem Tae."

"Excuse me? "

"No, no. Tae. Don't take it that way. But think about it.. we are so comfortable with each other that we think the only thing missing from our lives is sex. We don't feel the need for a lover."

"Speak for yourself, Koo. And what now, you suddenly wanna live alone? Go ahead, the door is open. I mean it's not, but I'll gladly open it up for you and you can walk out. I mean not right now, it's really chilly and you haven't packed. BUT YOU GET THE POINT!! "

"Okay Tae you're overreacting."

"I'm overreacting? You suddenly throw this aligation on me saying how we are failed lovers only because we've lived together since ever and then say I'M OVERREACTING??? "

"Will you calm the fuck down Tae? "

"No, Koo. I will not calm down. Go pack your bags and leave tomorrow morning and go construct a beautiful garbage land for yourself where your
white sheets eventually turn the color of the coffee I make for you, keep using the same brush till the bristles fall out, and keep forgetting literally everything you kept everywhere"

"So you're implying that I can't live on my own? Huh? I can't do jackshit? Well, first off, this isn't your house, it's ours.  Do ya get it? O-U-R-S! So it's silly of you to assume that it's me who's leaving.
Secondly, if I start living alone. I'll find myself someone who looks after the house willingly, and even if I don't I'll only be a stable man with an unhygienic surrounding. But what about you, Tae? "

"What about me?"

"Wanna find yourself a girl who can handle all your bank accounts and money matters. Someone who'll know about the 1 bazillion allergies you have, someone who'll know when you're 65% mad where you just want to be hugged and cuddled to sleep or more than 78% mad where you just want to be left alone"

"you're getting off topic. The topic is that you don't wanna live with me anymore "

"Tae, why don't you understand, I only want sex and not a relationship because we've created our own little world and left no space for somebody else."

"That's  where you and I differ Koo.  It's only you who has a craving for sex only. I do want a lover too apart from sex, I want someone to treat me like I'm someone special in their life, not someone they want to throw out blaming for their lack of interest in relationships. Someone who doesn't argue with me for no reason,  someone who, ofcourse, teaches me how to handle my accounts and someone who doesn't forget my birthday"

"Hold up! I'm not blaming you for that!! I'm.. God! It's like you just don't want to understand!! It's pointless to argue with you you're fucking dumb!!"
jungkook turned fuming and started walking towards the room. But turned abruptly after taking two steps.
"And can you let the birthday thing go? It was two years ago!! I've apologized like a billion times!!" he said with a dramatic sigh.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going? Get back here and pick up the bottles with me! "

"I'm not 14. Stop acting like my mom"

"I'm the one who made you clean your room even when we were 14, not your mom. You can act like a teenage girl on estrogen supplements all you want after you clean up this shit with me and then you can waltz back to your dumpster happily without talking to me because now I'm getting more than 78% mad!!! "

"whatever." jungkook huffed and got on the floor picking up the bottles because he knows better than to make the other madder than 78%.

After he was done he saw Tae doing the dishes and thought it'd be better to call it a night.
He slowly went back to his room and closed the door.

Completely missing the tears that slipped out of his best friends eyes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••