12. Bryan Adams

"Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Please believe me, every word I say is true"

Please forgive me by Bryan Adams jungkook's song of choice for this saturday morning.

He put it on blast when the clock hit 8 then picked up the three trays he had prepared for in the past six hours and stood outside taehyung's room with a smile on his face and nerves all over the place.

After fifteen minutes of shifting from one foot to the other a click of door was finally heard and so jungkook stood up straight and slapped on the smile again.

Taehyung opened the door slowly and sleepily but screamed when he looked ahead not expecting Jungkook in his face like this!

"Fucking shit!! What the hell!?"

"Good morning Tae-ssi"

Taehyung cringed visibily and then pushed jungkook who barely managed to balance the three dome lid covered trays.

"What do you want from me and why the fuck are you in a suit? "

"I want forgiveness and I'm asking for it in a way a gentleman would."

"Looks more like you're going to propose to me"

"When I propose to you, babe, it's gonna be grand, not like this."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and then made his way to the kitchen table, eyeing the living room area which was cleaner than ever, jungkook trailing behind like a lost puppy.
Taehyung smirked then seated himself down showing jungkook a poker face with one lifted eyebrow.

He crossed one leg over the other and then lifted his index finger towards jungkook's hands then gestured it to the table.

Jungkook, having caught on, kept the three trays in front of taehyung on the table.

"I really want to know where these dome lids came from?"

"Mrs. Peterson."

Taehyung nodded still with the poker face. Jungkook gulped. If there's anything he dreads more than taehyung being upset is taehyung being mad at him.
And lately he's been very efficient in making that happen.

Taehyung extended his hand to pick up the first lid and wasn't really surprised to see the smily shaped macrons in yellow fondant. He called it in his head.

"Before you say anything, please let me talk. I know it was all my fault but I asked you to 'behave yourself' only because your 'get out' caught me off guard.
And when she was talking to you I wanted to bang her head on the table till she bleeds but Tae, she's my boss's bratty daughter, I'd loose my job if acted on my instincts, and I know that's exactly why you walked in without saying a word back. You're literally an angel, I tell you. I ended it, politely, by the way.
And i hate how frequent these smily macarons are getting and I'll try my best not to do anything that makes them loose thier value."

"I don't want her botox face in my house again." Taehyung munched on the ever devine tasting sweet and gave his beautiful smile. Jungkook could easily make a career out of this.

"Not even in the vicinity of you. Or me, actually."

Taehyung hummed and lifted the second lid. His eyes grew wide and mouth fell ajar.

"Gucci Slides?"

"I deserved to be beaten with something more than flip flops! And I know you've been wanting these."

"Please make apologies like these more frequent." Taehyung quickly replaced his old adidas slides with the gucci ones and then sat back with a grin.

"Okay, the third one, I'm kinda embarrassed about it. Don't make fun of it we haven't given each other such stuff since middle school."

Taehyung said nothing only picked up the lid.

There was a zip lock bag that he picked up and opened. Inside it was about 10-15 envelopes.

The top of the zip lock bag said Open When.

Taehyung reached out and took out one of the envelopes that read open when angry.

He looked up at jungkook with big doe eyes urging him to say something to help his clueless state.

"Last night.. I could see that Daisy wasn't the only thing that bothered you and I wanted to cuddle and comfort you so bad. But you wouldn't open the door and I felt helpless.
So I thought of every emotion you could feel besides happiness and wrote down letters for comforting you in each one of them when I am not around.
But you can only open them when you're in that situation. Promise me."

Taehyung had a lump in his throat by the time jungkook finished talking
"I promise I won't. But I don't want to imagine not having you around to take care of me and me taking care of you. We've grown up doing that. I mean look at you! wearing a suit at 8 in the morning on a saturday!
Is there a letter i could read for when I feel extremely lucky to have you in my life?"

"No but there's a Tae & Koo special hug for that" Jungkook opened his arms and taehyung jumped from the stool and hugged his best friend with every piece of himself.

"I love you Koo."

"Shut the fuck up. And I've been in this suit since 6."

"Cheesy fucker"

"Do you forgive me? "

"Only on one condition." Taehyung lifted his head from jungkook's shoulder and gently grabbed the collar of his shirt between his index and thumb slowly moving them on the soft fabric. "You'll have to forgive me too."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook held taehyung, gently placing his hands on his upper back.

"I didn't mean to not tell.. but I didn't know how to... And I just... I'm sorry okay... Last night my date was..."

Interrupted by the doorbell again.

Taehyung groaned loud and clenched his fists punching jungkook's chest twice with each one before storming towards the door.

"Ow! What did I do? "

"I swear to Kanye West if this is your bitch again I won't give a flying fuck about you becoming jobless. I'm gonna make her shit all her botox out of her ass- Oh hi dad!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••