9. Meltdown

"HONEY! I'M HOOOME" jungkook entered the shared apartment just like his usual self and makes his way to the kitchen.
Not finding taehyung there, he remembered it was Friday night and took out his phone for ordering pizza for the night simultaneously making his way to taehyung's room.

As soon as he opened the door he halted in shock. He hung up the phone, eyes wide as saucers and jaw fell to the ground.

There were heeps of clothes on the bed, on the floor, all the shoes out of the closet scattered on the floor. And taehyung sitting on one of his sweatshirts on the floor with legs crossed and eyebrows furrowed holding at a shirt that jungkook hasn't seen in years.
If it was his own room, it wouldn't have been a big deal for jungkook. But this was the neat-freak taehyung. A borderline OCD, if you may. In their more than a decade of living together, never has Jungkook seen this condition of taehyung's surrounding. Even when they had one room and used to share a bed. Never.

This was code red.

He quickly made his way towards the other jumping to avoid the clothes on floor and sat down next to him.

"Never thought the apocalypse was this near"

"Shutup and help me!! Aaaghhh" He threw the shirt on the heap on the bed.

"Look at me. Hey! Look at me! What's got you so worried. And where are you going?" jungkook clicks his fingers in front of taehyung's eyes who was distracted taking out a shirt from under him.

"I have a date tonight."

"okay. And? "

"And I don't know what to wear."

Jungkook didn't react much, just got up and made his way to his room coming back with a hanger with black shirt with white intricate design in one hand, taehyung's leather shoes that he borrowed in the other and a black leather belt clutched in his mouth. He then went to the bed and took out a black formal pant out of the heap and threw everything on taehyung, one of the shoe hitting his cheek and the other his forhead.

"ow! Asshole!"

"Never thought I'd say this sentence but go shower and get ready while I clean your room."

Taehyung didn't argue and silently picked up the outfit made his way to the bathroom.

He came out of the bathroom after a while with a towel on his waist and started getting dressed while jungkook was busy folding his clothes.

"Now are you going to tell me about this date that's got you having a meltdown?" Jungkook asked with his back towards taehyung hanging the shirts back in the closet.

Taehyung paused and gulped stopping in the middle of buckling the belt.
"It's Yoonie hyung's coworker. Hobi hyung set me up."

"Oooh. Interesting. What's her name?"

"Laurence."

He heard jungkook chuckle.

"Nice. Caucasian?"

"I don't know much. I didn't ask"

How do I tell him? How do I tell him? How do I tell him?

"Yo! Why are you so nervous about this one?" jungkook asked as he finally turned around and noticed the others apprehension. "Are you afraid that Hosoek will be embarrassed if you have to call it off with this one too? "

No I am afraid what would happen if I don't want to call it off

"y-yeah thats- that's what I'm worried about."