10. Sexuality?

"mmm.. jungkook.. Want you now" Daisy breathed in between the sloppy licks she gave on jungkook's neck as she lay on top of him on the couch, after getting rid of jungkook's shirt and her own dress.

"uhh.. Hmm.. Okay.. let's go to my room!" Jungkook whispers as he threw his head back giving her more access while reaching out to give a hard squeeze on her ass with one hand and her breast with the other making the girl moan against his neck.

"No... It's too far.. Want you right here" she said getting up and getting on her knees between jungkook's legs bending down to hover her face over jungkook's crotch sticking her ass up in air to give him a great landscape to stare at.

"mmm...  You're gonna get me in trouble."

"Ohh daddy! i might be a solution to your trouble, actually" she said seductively dragging his sweats and boxers down when his erection sprung free and smacked her on the cheek. "ooh yum!" she palmed it and started stroking at a painfully slow pace.

"If you wanna have me right here,  better stop teasing and get to work, slut"

She moaned at the name loving the degrading like always and bent down to mouth as much of jungkook's meat as she could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And I was like pick up the damn chopsticks!!" Laurence finished his third story that night as Taehyung threw his head back laughing.

This was nice. He's never laughed like this in front of a new person. Usually he is all awkward and fidgetee.

"So this girl,  your sister i mean, you live with her? "

"Yeah.  I just started working and we've been kinda tight on greens so it helps to have someone to share."

"I know i know. That's how me and Koo started. Our first apartment, if we can even call it that, was the size of a peanut. There was one room and no kitchen."

"Koo?"

"Jungkook. My best friend I told you about, sorry, I call him Koo. Just saying his full name leaves a wierd taste in my mouth."

"What does he do?"

"He is the zonal manager at Accenturä"

"Ooh big money! Both of you! "

To this taehyung just shrugged lifting and dropping his shoulders continuing to swirl some spaghetti, that just arrived, on his fork then took a big bite after thanking the waiter.

"If you don't mind me asking, how long have you both lived together?"

"We've lived in an apartment of our own for 8 years. Though we've practically lived together in each others parents' houses since we were 10."

"You must be real close then."

"Coser than close. Sometimes we feel like we can read each others thoughts."

"Aww cute."

"More like creepy. " taehyung said taking another bite his food.

"Umm so.. I don't mean to make you uncomfortable but, I'm kinda curious. Yoongi hyung said that you've never been with a guy before this?"

Taehyung stopped chewing for a minute than took a big gulp of water,  swallowing the unchewed spaghetti.

"y-yeah. Tha-thats true."

"To what do I owe this honor?"

"To the fact that I'm not sure which way i wanna go? "

"Are you attracted to men just like you're attracted to women? "