3. Massey

~Clothes, washed.

~Rooms, cleaned  (well, jungkook's room cleaned, because Taehyung's never gets dirty in the first place).

~Office works, sorted. (well,  taehyung's office work sorted because jungkook never brings any work home even if he has to spend a few extra hours at the office. While the other is the king of procrastination when it came to drawing sketches of new designs for the art firm he works at)

~ Mac n' cheese, ready.

~ Chilled beer,  entire carton ready.

~ Binge series, decided.

All set for the rest of the evening and night they unfolded the couch to form a bed, which taehyung is glad jungkook had fought for over the lazyboys, and proved to be a good purchase, but ofcourse he'll never admit.

An hour later Jungkook burped loudly  for a good 3 seconds continuous and then gave taehyung a victorious smile.  To this the other gulped his third beer in one go and then burped to break his best friend's record. And soon it turned into a battlefield, Jon Snow completely forgotten, as these two started their own Game of throne- throne for the best burper that is.

Right in the middle of this serious game taehyung's phone began to vibrate. He got his head off of jungkook's back to look for the device and found it on the table beside the couch bed.

Jungkook studied as taehyung's face turned into an irritated one as soon as he looked at the contact which made him chuckle.

"Big-boobs-Massey? "

"Yeah. Do me a favor and cancel the date on Wednesday. Actually, cancel big-boobs-Massey forever while you're at it."

Jungkook sat up and took taehyung's phone and cleared his throat before picking up the call.

That's the advantage of being childhood friends with a good impersonator. Jungkook can imitate taehyung's  voice and etiquettes better than taehyung himself. Not even taehyung's own mother can tell the difference when jungkook answers her calls whenever the other is not in the mood.

Also in situations like these where taehyung uses jungkook to get rid of the girls because he is too much of a softie himself to ever say the word 'no'.  Jungkook, on the other hand...  let's just see it for ourselves.

"Hello?" jungkook said in a deep voice along with an expression that taehyung makes while answering a call, earning him a backhand on the chest.

"Hi, Taehyung. How are you? " an overly squeaky voice said making jungkook glare at the phone screen for a moment.

"I'm good.  I'm good. Look big-... I mean,  Massey. I, uh,  wanted to say that even though it was good while it lasted, i don't think we can go out on Wednesday."

"or ever" taehyung mouthed jungkook  to say.

"or ever" jungkook keeping his hand on his mouth immediately after to prevent from bursting into laughter.

"Any specific reason?" she sounded mad.

"No,  not really."

" So you're acting like a jerk for no reason?"

"Now that's not fair. Just because i couldn't really find us working out in the future and trying cut this off maturely before anything serious happens doesn't mean I'm acting like a jerk."

"Oh yeah, real mature of you realizing that we won't workout because all you wanna do is lay down on your bed while that housemate of yours sucks your cock."