7. The Walking Dead

"Koo! You're late already!! Wake the fuck up and since when have you started locking the damn door!! Get your ass in the kitchen in 10 minutes or leave for office without breakfast!" Taehyung screamed with all his might outside jungkook's bedroom banging his fist on the door hard enough to knock it down and then huffed and went to the kitchen.

He had just finished with brewing the coffee when jungkook came out of the room walking like a zombie, shirtless, with his infamous dishevelled hair and neck and chest littered with purple and red bruises.

Taehyung took a winced looking at him, making a disgusted face thereafter "Oh I'm sorry did I disturb your precious sleep? Must be it was me who said no Tae you don't need to wear earplugs cuz I'm gonna take it slow make a relation-shit blah blah and then woke you up in the middle of the night with my squeaky ass loud bitch screaming like a dying whale. Hmm, must be meee." taehyung rolled his eyes, smashing the toasted breads on top the omlette before pushing it in front of his best friend.

"Tae shutup she's-"

"You shutup Koo and push this shit down your throat before i slit it. I have a meeting in two hours and I look I like I rose up from the dead." he continued now pushing the coffee mug in front of Jungkook. "And it was your fucking turn for breakfast! " he raised his voice.

"Tae she-"

"You don't have to tell me how last night went Koo. She was so fucking loud it felt like I was in your room watching your live porn first hand"

Taehyung turned his back to jungkook to retrieve the next two bread slices that 'dinged' up from the toaster continuing-
"oh jungkook right there... Fuck yeah... Harder... Fuck me yeaaah... Aaah I'm coming jungkook... You're sooo good... Aaaaah" Taehyung shouted in a loud high pitched voice with closed eyes and throwing his head back.

Any other day this situation would have sent both of them in fits of laughter rolling on the floor.

But just as taehyung opened his eyes he saw Daisy standing by the kitchen counter wearing jungkook's shirt which was actually much longer than the dress she was wearing last night, makeup as intact as ever with the loud blood red lipstick on the lip fillers as good as last night.

"she slept over?!?"

"she slept over."

Daisy walked up to jungkook and looked taehyung in the eye making a disgusted face and said "Sorry for ruining your sleep. But I don't regret anything else that happened that night" after a quick roll of eyes that taehyung caught instantly, a smug smile spreading her botox infused cheek bones in a way that even an imbecile could tell she didn't mean a word of the apology.

Horribly flustered getting caught in the act taehyung shook his head stuttering - "N-no.. Ahem.. Not at--at all.. I-i slept-t like a b-baby."

All this while jungkook stuffed his mouth with omlette wrapped in a slice of bread just so he doesn't burst into laughter and worsen the situation.

"mhm.. You look so cute i could eat you right now" Daisy turned to jungkook and started nibbling on his ear while jungkook moved his face away from Daisy and eyes away from taehyung who looked like if he saw anymore might just throw up.

"Baby you're so shy. Who can say you're the same wolf who wrecked me last night"

Okay taehyung definitely might throw up.

"Hehe.. Daisy it's almost time for me to get ready for office. Why don't you go wear your dress and... i mean you can stay if you want to but... " jungkook trailed. Now how do you ask someone to get out, politely.

"Oh yeah yeah no i gotta go daddy might be worried... I mean my father.. not you" she winked and kissed jungkook's cheek making her way back to his room right in time before taehyung visibily gagged.

"Since when have your sex mates started staying overnight"

"She's my boss's daughter. I couldn't just ask her to leave. Also, i might possibly have a chance of something more with her so I'm trying to be a nice man."

"Nice daddy, actually." taehyung spitted.

"Ok. How mad are you? "

"What do ya think? "

"about 30%?"

"25"

"oh cool." jungkook put the last bite of bread into his mouth, wiped his hand on his black sweats, got up making his way towards taehyung and engulfed him in a bear hug.

Taehyung sighed and rested his head jungkook's shoulder, both being equally tall, and closed his eyes as if taking a short nap while the hug lasts.

Jungkook broke the embrace when he heard someone clear their throat. Daisy, Ofcourse.

"Okayyy... So, I'm gonna head out. Jungkook? We're still up for tonight, right?" she said twirling her hair on her finger and now taehyung thinks how uncanny jungkook's impersonation of her was.

"Hmm? Oh... Oh yeah, yeah. I'll see you tonight."

"Great! Hey, Taeyang, was it? You can wear your earplugs tonight. Don't complain I didn't warn ya" she winked.

"Taehyung. And it's okay actually i won't be home tonight so you guys can do the macarena all over the place. Except the kitchen. And the couch. And the study. And the balcony. And the backyard storeroom. And my room, ofcourse. Other than that the entire house is yours. Not technically, but yeah. "

By the time Taehyung finished Daisy was already out the door giving him a deaf ear.

Jungkook turned with furrowed brows towards taehyung - "What do you mean you won't be home? If the sex noise is such a bother I can go to her huge ass apartment or infact not go at all if she's bothering you."

"She's really annoying, I'll give you that. But not enough to have me forbid you from dicking her down. I'm gonna stay at Hobi hyung's. Don't worry he won't mind."

"But you can't fall sleep at anybody else's." Jungkook speaks, worry dripping in every word.

"I've gotta start someday. If someday you fall in love with anyone... and I pray to god, not her... Your girlfriend will throw me out and 'i can't really sleep when your boyfriend is not around' is not a good enough reason to have her let me stay"

"Funny of you to assume I'm gonna let someone have that much authority. I'll kick anyone out who asks me to make you move out." Jungkook moved closer and engulfed him in a hug again wrapping his arms around taehyung's body so that the other was totally entrapped in the embrace.

"You're the one who was ready to live alone two days back, now you're going all mushy on me." Taehyung mumbled in a hushed tone, sighing, while throwing all his upper body wieght on jungkook without moving his feet closer looking like leaning tower of Pisa.

"You and I both know it's gonna happen someday. But when we both, especially you, want to. Not a third person. You don't have to stay at Hosoek's, Tae, you won't fall asleep." Jungkook rested his cheek on taehyung's head after the other burried his face in his shirtless chest.

"I think it's time for me to grow the fuck up. By the way, you smell like the dump i took today, Koo."

"I'd say something mean back to you but your hair smells really nice and I'd like to have a peaceful hug before we both start pacing back and forth like maniacs because we're really late. "

"huh?....Shit! Fuck! You son of a bitch! I have a meeting! I'm late because of you. Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" Taehyung chanted while sprinting back to his room.

Jungkook laughed out loud before looking at the clock again and running back to his room too chanting a mantra of curses.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••