11. Daisy

Taehyung was driving back home with eyes heavy and moist.  Why?  He didn't know himself.

Just last week he had it all figured out. And now suddenly there's this big bomb that exploded on his head and left everything he ever knew about himself into shreds.

He kissed a boy. And he liked it.

It was better than the make out with Sabrina, better than the sex with Alisha,  better than the existence of Massie. Better than anything.

And he met Laurence for the first fucking time!!! On top of that he wasn't even that attracted to him yet.

And still, the kiss.  It wasn't even a kiss for crying out loud!!!!

I gotta talk to Koo I gotta talk to Koo I gotta talk to Koo

He chanted as he pressed hard on the accelerator just to reach his best friend and cry in his arms and probably sleep right there because no way in hell will he be able to sleep any other way tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He reached his door and desperately fished for the keys in his pocket getting highly annoyed with the delay.
He opened the door prepared to rush into Jungkook's room but froze right there seeing the scene that unfolded in front of him.

"Aaah shit... Fuck jungkook.. I'm coming again!!!  Fuck yeah..  Don't stop don't stop" Daisy bounced up and down on jungkook as he held on to her ass in a bruising hold.

Thud.  The door closed loudly making both of them shoot up as jungkook grabbed his boxers in one quick motion and Daisy started looking around for her dress.

Taehyung had averted his gaze in an instant.

"Tae I-"

"Is she dressed now?"

"yeah I am "  it was Daisy who spoke this time.

"Why are you still here? "

"Funny you ask that after witnessing the reason yourself." when Daisy spoke taehyung still didn't face the two only clenched his jaw and fists.

"Get out!"

"Excuse me? "

"Tae what the fuck?!"

"You heard me. Out!"

"Tae behave yourself"

"Ask her to leave, Koo."

"No, he will not. Who the fuck do you think you are barging in and telling me. ME? to get out huh? You're the one who's gonna get out of my sight. Understand? So that's your room. Please leave." she pointed towards Taehyung's room

Jungkook fumed at her words and clenched his fists to tightly that his palms might bleed from the fingernails that dug into them. Had it been any other girl he would've grabbed her fake hair in his fist and threw her out himself.

But this was his boss's daughter.

Ofcourse whatever they had ends right here,  because, how dare she talk to Tae like that.

But he can't react on anger right now. He'll probably just politely ask her to not call him again.
Right now, he'll have to handle this like an adult.

He was forced back out of his thoughts because of a loud thud of a door and when he looked up Taehyung wasn't in the room indicating he left for his room.

Shit.

Daisy stood there with a victorious grin and then turned to jungkook circling her arms around his neck.

Jungkook very gently took off her arms from his neck and pressed his lips into a thin line-  "Daisy, I think you should leave."

Her smile fell instantly as she stood up staright. She nodded and picked up her purse from the floor and turned to face jungkook again.
"Call me, okay?" she said and then moved on her tip toes to peck his cheek but jungkook moved back.

"I'll try."

She nodded again and made her way out of the door and Jungkook rushed towards Taehyung's room.

It was locked. Ofcourse it was.

Jungkook knocked.

"Tae... I'm really sorry"

"Tae.... Please... Just open up!! "

"You can beat me with a slipper or even a baseball bat please....Just Please "

Turning desperate, jungkook and his pleas.

"I made her leave Tae. I know should've said something. I know you must be really dissapointed in me and you should be!! But just take it out on me please please Tae."

"You know I can't handle you not talking to me.
Or you being upset."

Or someone disrespecting you - he mumbled to himself.

"Damn it why didn't I say anything !!"

"Taeeeee" jungkook whined while knocking.

"Fine!!!  If you're going to be this way then I'm going to be stubborn too.
I'll suck the forgiveness out of you. Just wait and watch!!!" Jungkook stomped back to his room with a huff

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A chapter shorter than my temper.
Bye bye 👋