20. Coffee

"And you found that out in three days of knowing him." Jungkook gritts trying to appear calm to avoid another argument just at the end of one but failing miserably.

"he's been more supportive towards me than the one who I've known for 17 years. So, yeah." taehyung mumbles, still picking at his jeans while eyes trained to the floor that seemed oh so interesting now.

"Okay. I deserved that." taking a long pause jungkook murmured in a small voice again saying- "Is he your boyfriend now?"

"No."

"Could be?"

"Could be."

"You're not gonna leave me for him, are you?"

"Ofcourse not Koo. If I ever leave you, it'll be for you and me. No third body."

"Don't leave me, tae"

"I said I'm not going anywhere." taehyung said with voice cracking at the end.

"No. I mean... Ever. Don't leave me.. Ever"

"You want me to sleep between you and your girlfriend when you start to date?"

"I won't ever date if it means you'll leave me."

"Okay what the fuck has gotten into you. Why are you so sappy today?" Taehyung finally lifted his head and turned completely facing the other. Stop doing that to my heart.

"You left me for two days, Tae. Two days. Ofcourse we've been separated when I go on business meetings and shit but it's-that- we facetime the entire night and I sing to you and you tell me about your day and I carry packed makeshift coffee that you brew for me. And... A-and... T-that.. "

Jungkook deeply breathed as if to avoid another breakdown.

"These two days were completely devoid of you as if you never existed and I realized how I'm in no control over my life. I felt like shit. Not only because I upset you also because... I couldn't picture anyone else that I could feel so empty without."

I love you Koo.
Taehyung was silent all this while and a lot of time after that too scared if his mouth short circuits and these words actually slip out of his mouth.

When he sees jungkook getting a little better hold of himself by snuggling into his neck, taehyung finally spoke- "Do you want me to make you coffee?"

"Yes please. And put on a shirt, you'll catch a cold." he said with the pout and nose scrunched up, red because of the sobbing from earlier, looking like the most adorable red velvet muffin.

Taehyung had to rush to his room just to keep himself in his senses and not to smother his face with kisses and probably be banished from his life thereafter.

A blaring beeping of ringtone was heard making the pouting jungkook flinch. He looked left and right before seeing taehyung's phone on the couch where the charcoal haired sat previously, notifying the incoming of text messages one after the other. He grabbed the device, his lips twitched into an annoyed expression on glancing at the screen.

Laurance it said.

Jungkook looked around if taehyung was anywhere in sight. Not seeing the other, he quickly silenced the phone and opened the chatbox, ducking down so that taehyung doesn't question what he was doing with his phone.

-Hey hyung!

-I hope you're not getting bored alone.

-Did you bring clothes from your house?

-Also do you want me to bring take out or you wanna go out to eat when I come back?

- I suggest I bring home food and we go and eat it at our spot again.

- And maybe you could kiss me again after that. Lol!

-Why aren't you replying?

-Hyuuuuung????

"Their spot?" Jungkook scoffed loudly. "It's not even been a fucking week and they have a spot they eat each other's faces at? "

Jungkook was on a rollercoaster of emotions today. An uneven sinusoid where the crests were far more than troughs having him overreact to everything.

- Hi Laurance. I went home . I won't be coming back. Didn't get time to tell you since there were other things I had to do that are actually important.

- Also, could you not blow up my phone next time please. It's annoying. One text would be enough.

- Oh. I'm sorry.

Jungkook quickly deleted the entire chat as if it never happened.
He smiled at the apology, not at all the innocent bunny one he always sports, and evil devilish grin he always pastes whenever he thinks of some mischief.

"What's got you giggly all of a sudden.?" Taehyung entered the room pulling a shirt over his head and making his way towards the kitchen to make coffee for the two.

"Just looking at the pictures in your phone?"

"Is it the one Laurie clicked this morning? I swear I was not chewing the blanket in my sleep. I must've put it in my mouth to click the picture."

"You slept with him? And shared a bed after?? " Jungkook widened his eyes and peeked from behind the couch backrest standing on the cushions on his knees.

"Ofcourse not. Do you not know me? I slept in his room and he slept on the sofa. Although I have a feeling that I wouldn't feel all panicky if i sleep with him. I mean actually sleep, nothing else. Because my mind has responded very differently to him uptill now."

Jungkook furrowed his brows and chewed on his nails, habit of his whenever he's nervous, anxious or scared. Which one is it this time though?

"So you mean you actually slept at his place. You don't look tired at all!"

"That's right I slept alright there."

Jungkook turned back around and sat on the sofa plugging himself into the cushions and embedding his face in one of them.

"I should tell Laurie I'll visit him tomorrow."

"why? "

"He thinks I'll be home when he comes back so i should tell-

"No, why will you visit him tomorrow? "

"Because I want to. What do you mean? "

Jungkook got up abruptly without saying anything making the cushion fall down but not caring to pick it up and striding towards his room, came out a minute later with his jacket on and picked up his keys.

"Where are you going?"

"Jimin's"

The loud noise of slammed door echoed in the empty room. Taehyung stood there in confusion with a cup of coffee that was left uncared for along with its maker.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••