𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥

Alora's POV

My eyes flicker open as my alarm chimes, informing me that it was time to wake up. I groan and smack the top of the digital alarm clock, silencing the sound. I wouldn't normally have one but today I have an interview at famous birthdays with Nick. Nick and I are really good friends even though I have a huge crush on him. The only problem is he's 19 and I'm 17 and possibly the fact that he might not like me. So to prevent heartbreak I just stood friends with him and won't tell him how I feel.

I got up out of bed and walked over to my bathroom. I quickly undress and hop in the shower letting the warm water hit my skin. After I finished cleansing myself I dry off and walk to my closet so I could change. I decided to wear this:

I throw on some light makeup, brush my hair and my teeth before walking down stairs

"Morning boys." I smile walking past the group of tired teenage boys sitting on the couch.

"Where are you going, all dressed up?" Griffin asked continuing to portray the role of father figure.

"Interview at famous birthdays." I reply shortly, grabbing a glass from the top shelf.

"Oh ok." He shrugs and makes his way back to the couch. I roll my eyes with a smile and grab the carton of orange juice from the fridge. Once I finish pouring my glass, I walk over to the couch across from the boys and sit down. I begin scrolling through instagram feed, gradually taking sips of orange juice. When I look up from my phone, I see all of the boys staring at me except for Griffin.

"Yes?" I ask confused.

"You should change your shirt." Josh blurts out.

"And why would I do that?" I scoff with furrowed brows.

"Because you're showing your shoulders." Josh argues.

"And?" I question sassily.

"They're distracting." I roll my eyes at his comment.

"So what if they're distracting? I'm the only single person in this house. Maybe I want some attention." I snap not raising my voice. I get up and drink the rest of my orange juice which wasn't much, and carry my glass over to the sink. I quickly wash the glass, dry it, and set it in the cabinet.

"Alora I'm sorry I-" Josh starts but I cut him off.

"It's fine just save the lecture shit for your girlfriend." I reply as my phone pings.

Nicky💜
I'm outside.

Alora💜
Ok be right out.

"I gotta go." I conclude and push past Josh leaving the house. I spot Nick's car and make my way over. I climb into the passenger side of his car.

"Hey Nick." I smile at him.

"Someone's happy." He chuckled. I nod with a slight giggle.

"So how'd your morning go?" He asked.

"Like shit." I shrug.

"Then why are you happy?" He quizzed.

"I don't even know." He shakes his head with a smile on his face as he pulls into the parking lot.

"Ok so what happened?" He asked turning to me after he parked.

"For some reason Josh had a problem with me wearing this shirt." I say gesturing to my shirt, " and then he tried to apologize but I told him to save the lecture for Nessa." Nick's eyes widen.

"What?" I ask genuinely confused.

"He didn't tell you?" Nick questions.

"Tell me what?"

"Him and Nessa broke up."

"Oh shit." My jaw drops. Did he even plan on telling me?

Nick gets out of the car as do I. We walk into famous birthdays now talking about his morning which was hands down more shit then mine. Some staff member named Kevin led us to a room with a pink wall and a whole bunch of camera's and lights. Nick and I sat down in the chairs next to each other, that faced the cameras.

"Ok so first you'll be playing 'who's more likely to'. So just introduce yourselves and the name of the game." Kevin instructs. We both nod in response and Kevin yells action.

"Hey I'm Nick Austin."

"And I'm Alora Faith."

"And today we're at famous birthdays playing 'who's more likely to'." Nick finishes. Then Kevin pulls out a small pile of index cards to read from.

"Who is more likely to binge eat an entire pizza?" I write down Nick's name on my board then turn it over on the count of three. We laughed at the fact we both wrote his name before erasing our boards.

The questions continued on for a little while. They were all pretty light. After we finished with that game we began our second and final game, guess that post. I obviously destroyed Nick. Once we finished, we thanked the staff and bid our goodbyes.

"Wanna get something to eat?" He asked.

"Sure but you choose cause I can't decide." He laughs at my response.

"Chic-fil-a?" He asks. I nod. Once we get there, I find a booth while he orders. I scroll through my for you page until he comes back. He sets my chicken nuggets in front of me with some iced tea.

"Thank you!" I smile.

"Your welcome" he chuckles. We talk about random stuff for a bit.

"Alora, I wanted to tell you something." He says and as if on que the door chimes and Chase and Charli walk in.

"Hey Chase, Charli come sit with us." I wave at them. Charli smiles at me before walking over with Chase. Charli sits down next to me and Chase sits next to Nick. I embrace her in a hug and she hugs me back.

"Oh my god girl look at you!" She exclaims. I smile.

"All dressed up. Wait were you guys on a date?" She asks with worry.

"No we just got out of an interview at famous birthdays." I say.

"Anyways how's it going?" I ask looking in between Chase and Charli.

"It's not like that, we're just friends." Chase smiles, whilst Charli nods. We talk about random things.

"I still can't believe tour is in a week." I beamed.

"Right I still can't believe it's already been a year since I was last on tour." Chase gloats.

"Yea ok stop flexing on us." Nick groaned. Once we finished eating, we all bid our good byes before Nick and I get into his car. After about 10 minutes he pulls up to the sway house.

"What were you gonna say?" I ask. He bites his lip and looks away before looking back up. He mumbles something underneath my breath which I couldn't hear. He looks back up at me and leans in pressing his soft lips against mine. I was shocked at first but soon kissed back. He slowly pulls away.

"I just wanted to say that you look beautiful." He smiles while blushing. As my face heats up.

"Thank you." I reply quickly while grinning and rushed out of his car, quickly walking up to the door. I unlock the door and walk in to see all the boys in the same position on the couch.

"Hey guys" I announce before walking upstairs. I take off my shoes and hang up my purse. I hear my bedroom door open and close behind me, as someone grips my waist and spins me around. What the hell is Josh doing?