𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

⚠️Mention of suicide⚠️

Alora's POV

It's been three relaxing days. No boys, no girls, no social media, and most importantly no drama. Just me and Claire. It's been so long since I've been able to relax. I really needed this. But all good things come to end. I get released from the hospital today, which means I now have to deal with the reality. Reality being that all my male friends have a crush on me and all my female friends are pissed at me cause I 'stole their men'.

I slowly climb out of my hospital bed and walk over to my bag of clothes Payton brought me. To be specific Payton brought some clothes from the house, put them in a bag, came back to the hospital and gave the bag to Claire. I walk into the bathroom that was now all too familiar, and changed into the outfit Payton brought me:

I walked out of the bathroom and gathered my few things before heading to the front desk where Tayler and Chase were waiting for me

I walked out of the bathroom and gathered my few things before heading to the front desk where Tayler and Chase were waiting for me. I gave them a warm smile before turning to the lady at the counter.

"Can I help you?" She asked smiling a little too wide for my liking.

"Um yea I'm checking out today." I stuttered.

"Name?" She asked looking down at her screen.

"Alora Faith." I stated.

"Birth date?" She asked.

" seven, four, oh two." I replied. She nodded and typed for a few minutes before looking back up.

"Your all set hun, have a great day." She smiled again. I nodded and walked out of the hospital with Chase and Tayler. The car ride was awkwardly silent. I felt that there was something to be said but I didn't know what. We pulled up to the house and I thanked them before getting out. I opened the door to see the usual. The boys sitting on the same couch in the same order on their phones.

"Hey guys." I muttered. They all looked up and shot up straight away. Josh went to hug me but I extended my arm out pushing him away.

"I appreciate your concern but not right now." I said shyly before walking upstairs. I fell onto my bed and looked around at my room, so many memories flooding back. I smiled in sadness as tears rolled down my cheek. My moment was to be disturbed by a knock at the door.

"Come in." I muttered, my voice cracking. The door slowly opened revealing Jaden. He smiled at me, his face filled with worry and pity. I lazily smiled back and patted the spot next to me. He came over and sat down.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly breaking the silence.

"For what?" He asked confused.

"For everything." I stated looking down and playing with my fingers.

"If anything I should be sorry." He announced.

"No it's my fault that I yelled at you. And it's my fault I tried to kill myself." I said. The room went silent.

"And if Mads makes you happy I completely support you guys." I stuttered on the verge of tears.

"What do you mean?" He quizzed.

"After I yelled at you I got out of bed and went after you but I saw her kiss you and you didn't pull away, so I figured you guys were back together." I said getting quieter and quieter, silent tears rolling down my face but Jaden couldn't see that.

"No, no. I'm not with her. How can I be with her?" He asked both worried and shock.

"It's easy Jaden. She kisses you, you kiss back and get back together because you realized she was better than me."  I stated.

"Are you that blind Alora?" He asked. I looked up at him mad and shocked that he would say that. He looked deeply into my eyes and took my hands.

"I love you Alora. I don't want to be with Mads, I want to be with you and only you." He smiled. I smiled back. He started leaning in but once again we were interrupted by Anthony bursting through the door.

"Alora I have to tell you something."

Yea I know this Chapter was cringe but next chapter's gonna be better I promise. Also thank you so much for 3k reads