𝕀 ℍ𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗

⚠️This chapter contains suicidal actions and thoughts⚠️

Alora's POV

Packing for tour was a struggle. It still is a struggle since I haven't finished yet. I can't help but think that this is all my fault. If I hadn't told Nick about the 'kiss' everything would've been fine. Nick wouldn't be in jail and Josh wouldn't be hurt. Josh got released yesterday, from the hospital. He attempted to talk to me these last two days but I couldn't bring myself to see him. He stopped trying after I had denied his requests however many times.

I stood in front of my bathroom mirror, staring at my own reflection. I hate myself. I hate myself for what I did. I ruined Nick's life. I did. No one else. Me. Josh probably hates me. I'm a terrible person.

Without thinking twice, I open my medicine cabinet and grab a bottle of pain killers. I stare at the bottle for a moment before reaching back and locking the bathroom door. I quickly downed the bottle of pills without hesitation. Afterwards, I placed my palms on the counter and once again stared at my reflection in the mirror. I can't take it back, not anymore.

I began to feel drowsy and my vision started to blur. There was a knock on my bedroom door but I felt too weak to move. Suddenly I collapsed onto the floor. My head hit the bathroom tile causing a loud noise and a sharp thrashing pain to run through my skull before everything went dark.

Anthony's POV

As much as I wanted Alora all to myself, Josh needs her more than I do. I made my way over to her door and knocked gently, just enough so it was decently audible. There was no answer. I went to knock again when I heard a loud thump. Suddenly the boys had rushed upstairs. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I kicked the door forcing it to fall off it's hinges. The boys and I ran in. She was nowhere. I saw that the bathroom light was on and hurriedly made my way over to the door.

"Alora are you ok?" I asked with a light knock. The boys all spun around to look at where I was. But still there was no response.

"Alora?" Panic now arising in my voice.

"Alora I'm coming in." I said going to twist the knob. It was locked as well. Damn Alora what is with you and these damn locks? I ram the left side of my body into the door and it flys open. I look around only to stop on a thin but tall figure laying on the floor and a puddle of blood surrounding her upper body. I stare in shock and fear. I didn't know what to feel. The boys came over, only to see what they never would've imagined. Josh was the last to enter.

"Oh my god, Alora!" He said running to her. Jaden urgently pulled out his phone and began dialing a number.

Josh's POV

"Alora. Alora can you hear me? Please Alora stay with me." I sobbed. I was knelt in front of the girl I loved. The girl who potentially saved my life. But now I don't know if I can save hers.

"Alora please. Tell me your ok. I need you." I continued to sob bowing my head and letting the tears stream down my face. I could hear sirens, but I could care less. I needed to be with her. I need to make sure she's ok. How can I live with myself? I was pulled away from her by the boys. Not easily. I fought, I fought to be back by her side. A few men came in and lifted her onto a stretcher and carried her out.

"Josh it's gonna be ok." Jaden comforted only making rage surface my emotions.

"It's not! It's not gonna be ok! The girl I love might die! And I couldn't protect her!" I yelled before storming out. They yelled for me to come back but the sounds only got more distant as I walked down the street.

Where am I going?