𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙

Alora's POV

I woke up to see Anthony on his phone.

"What time is it?" I asked raspily causing him to jump. I laughed hysterically at him for a good few minutes before calming down. He looked very annoyed.

"Cheer up Ant, it happens to the best of us." I smiled and grabbed my phone from the side table. I looked over my phone screen seeing that the time was 6:30.

"You should probably get ready." Ant blurted out.

"Why?" I asked placing my chin in my palm.

"Because Trent invited us to dinner for 7." He stated. I sprung off the couch and to my suitcase.

"Oh my god why didn't you wake me up!" I yelled while rummaging through my suitcase.

"Because I got this really cute photo of you." He pouted. I snapped my head back and glared at him before turning my attention back to my suitcase. Once I gathered an outfit I ran to the bathroom and quickly changed.

 Once I gathered an outfit I ran to the bathroom and quickly changed

I hopped out of the bathroom still slipping on my shoes. Once my shoes were fully on I snatched my makeup bag from my suitcase and ran to the closest mirror and threw on some basic neutral makeup. Once I finished I looked at my phone and saw that I still had 15 minutes to spare, so I quickly brushed my hair and threw in a blue banda. I heavily sat down on the couch exhausted.

"I swear I've never seen a girl get ready that fast." Anthony chuckled.

"Perk's of almost being late to everything in your sophomore year." I giggled and got up to grab my body spray.

"Hey do you think we could bring Troy and Jillian?" I asked while putting away my body spray.

"Let me ask Trent." Anthony replied before I heard the typing then ringing of his phone. After a few minutes of them talking Anthony ended the call.

"Trent said it's fine." Anthony shrugged.

"Yay!" I squealed hugging Anthony. I grabbed my phone and wallet before Anthony and I walked out and headed to Jillian's Room. I had texted her before we left so she could send me her room number. Once we arrived at her door I knocked gently. It soon opened to reveal my brother Troy who I engulfed in a hug. I let go and turned to Anthony who looked awe struck.

"Earth to Anthony?" I asked waving my hand in front of his face. Eventually he snapped out of it.

"Your brother's Zarbruh?!" Anthony exclaimed.  I nodded wondering what was so fascinating about my brother.

"I'm a huge fan, bro I love your transition videos!" Anthony exclaimed shaking my brother's hand.

"This ones a keeper." Troy laughed causing me to laugh to.

"What's so funny?" Troy asked.

"This is my best friend Anthony Reeves." I said patting his shoulder. Anthony nodded along and Troy nodded knowingly. Jillian emerged from the room in a really cute outfit.

"That outfit is so cute!!!! Who you tryna impress?" I asked wrapping my arm around her shoulder

"That outfit is so cute!!!! Who you tryna impress?" I asked wrapping my arm around her shoulder. I saw Jillian's face heat up before she looked away.

"Oh my god you like someone!" I screamed. Troy immediately snapped his head back at us.

"You, Jillian Faith like someone?" He asked shocked pointing at Jill. She nodded causing me to squeal even more.

"Whoooooooo?" I begged. She sighed giving in as we entered the elevator.

"I like Payton. I don't know why, we had this tiny little moment at the fair and I keep thinking about it for some reason." She huffed. I danced around the elevator with a huge smile on my face.

"Why are you so excited that Jillian likes someone?" Anthony asked. Before I could answer Troy butted in.

"Because Jillian has never liked anyone, ever." He smiled at Jill.

"So your first crush." Anthony chuckled. She nodded lightly as the elevator door opened to reveal all of our friends waiting for us in the lobby.

"Finally, it took you long enough." Avani sighed. I looked over to Tayler who quickly looked away from me. I could see his eyes were still red and puffy. I felt terrible that I hurt him but I'm not going to lie to him either. I looked away from Tayler to see Payton and Jillian walking side by side while Payton explained something that involved a lot of hand motions, but a least Jillian was smiling.

Hey loves (idk why but I keep calling everyone love so get used to it) I'm sorry for not uploading for like a week. I've been trying to wrap up my Anthony story and it doesn't help that I can barely see out of my right eye. I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Love you all to Pluto and back and see you next update. Oooo wait also Angels and demons just came out and I'm in love with it, ok that all I have to say. Bye loves.