𝕀 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕖

Alora's POV

"Alora?!" They all exclaimed aside from Jaden.

"What's up?" I replied looking them all over. They looked a mess, almost as if they had been hit by a bus going at a slow speed.

"You're ok!" Charli squealed running over to me and wrapping her arms around me.

"I missed you so much." Charli said into my shoulder. I stroked her hair as we stayed in each other's embrace for a while. When she finally pulled away Chase came over and hugged me as well. Charli gave him a glare that was very much deadly.

"What happened with Charli?" I whispered to him. He looked to the side and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uh I'll tell you later." He said before Anthony came over. There were many rounds of hugs that finally ended with Jaden.

"Thank you." I said while hugging him.

"For what?" He replied

"For being there." I responded.

"What do you mean?" Jaden asked.

"I heard you."I smiled. He pulled away.

"You did?"He asked shocked. I slightly nodded. He smiled and looked off to the side to hide his blush that I very much saw. I giggled slightly.

"Hey guys you think you could give me and Alora minute alone?" Josh announced. Everyone nodded although Jaden was hesitant. I didn't want him to go. I just want him to hold me in his embrace forever. Do I like Jaden? I shook off my thoughts as Josh sat down.

"Hey." He said slightly nervous. Ok maybe very nervous.

"Hey?" I replied.

"I'm sorry." He croaked his voice cracking.

"For what?" I asked.

"For not protecting you." He replied looking down.

"Josh look at me." He looked up tears glossing over, "It's my fault, I made that decision. You had nothing to do with it. I wasn't thinking strait." He nodded and looked down again. The room went silent. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was very much comfortable. He looked up to meet my eyes again. He slowly leaned in and eventually pressed his lips against mine. But all my mind could picture was Jaden. I pulled away and averted Josh's gaze.

"What's wrong?" He asked placing his hand on my thigh.

"I can't do this." I muttered. Hurt filled his face as he removed his hand.

"Josh I'm sorry I di-" I started but was cut off.

"It's fine Alora." He said dryly before leaving. Shortly after Jaden came in. My heart fluttered at the sight of him.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hi." I replied returning the smile.

"What'd you do to him?" He chuckled. I chuckled along.

"No really what'd you do to him." He questioned sitting down.

"He kissed me and I told him I didn't feel the same way." I replied.

"Well why not?" He asked propping his head up by the palm of his hand.

"Cause I like someone else." I stated.

"Who is this mystery man?" He quizzed smiling. Ugh that smile will be the death of me. I blushed and looked away nervously. He chuckled under his breath slightly before placing a finger under my chin and turning my face to look at his. He pressed his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes deeply before pressing his lips against mine. That was more than I could ever imagine let alone describe. We pulled away only to reconnect our lips.

"What the fuck?!"

Ahhhhhhhh! Omg thank you so much for 1k reads! Love you all❤️!

*unedited*