𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟

Jillian's POV

After an hour of intense silence Jaden finally left. I quickly turned to Anthony who was on his phone.

"Explain now." I demanded.

"Explain what?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"Jaden's face, tour, and what you had to do with the situation." I scoffed pointing a finger at him aggressively. His eyes widened, like a dear in headlights. I retracted myself away from him seeming how uncomfortably close I had gotten. He straightened up before beginning.

"Well it started when...."

*Flashback to a few hours ago at the hotel*

3rd person POV

"Holy shit!" Alora gasped. The boys looked up at her worried.

"We're gonna be late to the breakfast in lobby with Trent." She explained. The boys hurried to put their shoes on as did she. They rushed out the door and to the elevator where all of their friends were. They filed onto the elevator, packed tightly together. Alora was standing in the back between Jaden and Nessa, with only the elevator wall behind her. She felt Jaden's hand on her back. She couldn't move and if she said something all attention would be on them. His hand slowly slid down her back. Just as the elevator opened he groaped her ass. She was furious. They stepped out of the elevator and Alora immediately smacked him. The whole group turned to see what happened.

"Jij verdomde perverseling! Jij walgelijk stuk stront! Blijf uit me buurt, anders vermoord ik je!" She screamed at Jaden who look terrified. The girls's dragged Alora away from Jaden and out of the hotel.

"What happened?" Avani asked.

"That fucking asshole touched my ass!" Alora yelled.

"What?!" The guys yelled in unison. They all stormed inside to see Jaden still slightly frozen in shock.

"Guys I'm sorry but she was totally into it." Jaden laughed awkwardly while straightening his posture. 

"I can promise you she wasn't." Tayler gritted through his teeth taking a step forward.

"And what do you think gives you the right to touch her whenever and wherever you want?" Chase butted in.

"She's not an object!" Payton yelled at Jaden. Soon practically all of them had ganged up on Jaden.

"What about you Ant? You wouldn't leave me high and dry? Right?" Jaden scoffed but pleaded at the same time. Anthony walked up to Jaden so that their faces were just inches apart.

"You disgust me." Anthony spat and left the hotel.

"So what if I touched her?" Jaden laughed. Suddenly Tayler's fist collided with the side of Jaden's face. 

"That's what." Tayler scoffed.

"Is that all you got? My ex girlfriend punches harder than you." Jaden teased. Chase then punched Jaden square in the nose, followed by the rest of the boys. Security pulled away the boys from Jaden who had fought back but was left helpless and injured.

"Pussies." Jaden laughed while he laid limply on the ground, his smile smeared with blood. Security pushed the mob of teenage boys out the door, forcing them to attend the meet greet they had been promoted in.

Once they had arrived, they made their way to their booths. Although Anthony was already there talking to Alora, only one of them knowing what had just happened.

*End of Flashback*

Jillian's POV

I was shocked to say the least. Sure Jaden seemed a little cocky during his tik toks and live streams but, he still came off as a nice guy. She would've never expected he was such an ass in real life.

"Oh my god." Jillian blurted out in disgust.

"Why didn't you beat his ass too?!" I yelled toward Anthony.

"Hate to break it you but I'm not the violent type." He slightly chuckled.

"Flaw number one." I rolled my eyes. He furrowed his brows in confusion most likely wondering what I meant.

I hope this chapter develops why Jaden's leaving. If you happen to still not understand, it's because he harassed Alora. Anyways I hope you enjoyed? today's chapter, have a great day/night!

Unedited cause i'm Lazy and it's 3am