𝕎𝕖 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨

Possible Trigger Warning⚠️

Alora's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, chiming in my ears. I groan in response. I reach over to my phone and press the stop button and attempt to get up but am pulled down by Bryce.

"Don't go." He whined. I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"C'mon we have a meet and greet today." I smiled. He nodded and let go of me. I went over to my suitcase to grab an outfit.

"Damn." Bryce whispered causing me to giggle.

"Shut up, no ass jokes today." I laughed, spinning around with my clothes in hand. He held his hands up in defense and nodded. I made my way to the bathroom. I showered, got dressed, and left the bathroom:

 I showered, got dressed, and left the bathroom:

Bryce's POV

While Alora was in the bathroom, last night ran through my head. I got up and threw on a skin tight white shirt and khakis:

 I got up and threw on a skin tight white shirt and khakis:

Once I was dressed, I sat on the edge of the bed. I had waited so long for this girl and I was just gonna let her walk away? I knew there was no strings attached but I couldn't help it. I just need to feel her lips against mine one last time. The bathroom door opened and Alora came out looking phenomenal as always. She went over to her suitcase to place her clothes back, I couldn't help myself. I stood up and walked over to where she was. She stood up straight and turned around, that's when I pulled her into the last kiss I would ever share with her. The kiss lasted a while before I eventually pulled away.

"Ok that was the last time I promise." I chuckled. She smiled and shrugged. We soon left the room, meeting up with the rest of the group. Alora made her way to Avani and I stood by Tayler.

Alora's POV

I walked over to Avani while we waited for the elevator.

"What's up cutie?" I asked hugging her from behind, wrapping my arms around her torso, placing my head on her shoulder. I could see her cheeks flush as she turned away to hide her blush.

"Aww you're blushing." I cooed. She scrunched her nose.

"Bebe, I'm tired." She pouted. I smiled at her and shook my head while slightly giggling. We got onto the elevator, once again packed tightly together. Once we got off, we met Trent in the lobby then began walking to the venue which was only a few minutes away. We were just barely on time.

(Order that they're in from right to left: Chase, Nessa, Nick, Charli, Bryce, Mads, Josh, Dixie, Payton, Jillian, Alora, Anthony, Avani, Troy, Yalani, Tayler, and Addison)

The meet and greet started and I was having so much fun. Meeting all of our supporters is always fun. Everything was running smoothly until a group of teenage boys approached my booth.

"Oh my god you're Alora Faith." The tall one with dark green eyes and sandy blonde hair gawked.

"In the flesh." I smiled. The group cheered causing me to blush and all of the guys to look over.

"You don't mind if we take a picture?" The tall but shorter one who was darker and had waves asked. He had really cute eyes.

"Sure lets do it." I shrugged as they began huddling around me and asked the security guard to take the picture. Rotations came as I finished hugging all of them and the next kid came over. I could feel the guy's stares and they weren't pleasant ones.

Eventually the meet and greet ended. I walked into the lounge room where everybody was. The room fell silent confusing me.

"We know." Chase stated.

"Know what?" I asked looking over at Bryce but he seemed just as confused as I was.

"We know you slept with Bryce." Addison scoffed. I swallowed hard wondering how they knew.

"You're such a fucking whore." Nick retorted. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"I'm sorry I never meant to hurt any of you, and I'm sorry if losing my virginity makes me a whore." I choked out before leaving the room.

Bryce's POV

"Sh-She was a v-virgin." I stuttered out loud. The whole room was silent. I got up to go find Alora but was stopped by Chase.

"She's not worth it." He shook his head.

"How could you even say that?! That's our best friend! How could any of you treat her like that?! So what if we slept together? We're supposed to love her unconditionally! I know I would wether she slept with me or not!" I yelled. They all just stared at me wide eyed as I made my way to the door. Even her siblings which disappoint me most.

"You guys act like she hasn't already tried to kill herself." I choked out. Jillian's eyes widen after I said that.

"She d-did?" She asked. My jaw tightened as I nodded. Jillian ran past me out the door. I looked over at Troy who looked furious.

"She cuts you idiot." He scoffs before going after her. I shook my head at the ground leaving the room to find Alora.

Hi loves! Sorry it took me forever to update. I haven't been motivated to write and to be honest I didn't really know how to move forward from the last chapter. Well I hope you in some way enjoyed this chapter. And thank you all so so much for 39k reads. I don't thank you all enough as I should. So just thank you for supporting this story no matter how terrible it is. That's all for today. Stay beautiful and stay safe -Ary❤️