𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕐𝕠𝕦

Alora's POV

I was sitting in between Josh and Anthony, with Avani in front of me. Josh had finally gotten over the fact that I didn't like him and I was greatful for that. We for once were all having a normal conversation like friends.

"Yea he literally jumped! I could not stop laughing." I laughed telling them about earlier. Josh and Avani laughed along with me as Ant just looked away and blushed. We continued telling stories until we were all interrupted.

"Excuse me. Attention here famous teenagers." Trent laughed causing us all to laugh along with him.

"Due to our recent loss I've asked a few other influencers to join for the rest of tour." We all started murmuring people who we thought it could be, but to be honest I had no clue.

"So please welcome to this year's tour; Jillian Faith, Troy Faith, Yalani Faith, and Nick Austin!"Trent cheered. Everyone clapped aside from Josh. I guess they were still letting Nick on tour even after what  happened between him and Josh. The doors to the restruant opened revealing my older sister and ex crush. I quickly got up and ran towards them. Nick held out his arms thinking that I was going to hug him, but instead I tackled Yalani. It's been 3 years since I last saw her and to be honest I missed her.

"Lani." I sobbed while hugging her.

"I missed you." I sniffled. She squeezed me tighter before letting go.

"Me too." She smiled. Jillian and Troy came over and we had our family reunion.

"Ugh what's going on?" The group murmured. I wiped away me tears before turning to the group.

"This is my family." I smiled.

"Wait that's your sister?" Trent asked kind of shocked.

"Yeah, I mean we do have the same last name." I chuckled.

"But she has blonde hair." Trent pointed out.

"It's dyed." Lani explained. Her voice as soft as I remembered.  Trent nodded and we all made our way to the table.

"What about me?" Nick asked announcing his presence.

"What about you?" I scoffed.

"You know we were best friends before everything." He reminisced.

"Key word, were. I have a new and better best friend." I explained patting Anthony's shoulder. Nick rolled his eyes and took a seat at the end of the table although he knew he wasn't wanted here. The rest of the evening was filled with smiles and laughs as the group got to know my siblings.

After dinner we all went back to the hotel and began packing our things. We were leaving for Cleveland tonight. We were supposed to stay four days but since the tour was pushed back, we had to keep moving.  I was struggling to close  my suitcase, seeming as I wasn't heavy enough.

"Anthonyyyyyyyyyy." I whined. He poked his head from around the side of the bed.

"I need u to sit on the suitcase so I can zip it." I pouted. He laughed and got up, sitting on my overpacked suitcase. I quickly zipped my suitcase shut and thanked him. Soon enough we lugged our suitcases down the hall and to the elevator. We reached the last level and there everyone was waiting.

"Now that everyone's here, let's get in the bus." Trent implied. We nodded and put our suitcases in the trunk. I got on the bus and Anthony waved me over as did Jillian. I gave him a pouty face before sitting next to Jill, but he was soon accompanied by Troy. I think they'll be good friends. The bus took off. I let Jillian lay in my lap, while I played with her hair and she drifted off to sleep. I felt my eyelids grow heavy as well. I looked over to Anthony who was talking with Troy. I smiled before drifting off to sleep.

Hey guys, sorry for not uploading the whole week I'be been having some personal issues. Anyways I hope you enjoyed today's chapter, love you all! (Also here's the bus set up I apologize in advanced for my shit handwriting)

 Anyways I hope you enjoyed today's chapter, love you all! (Also here's the bus set up I apologize in advanced for my shit handwriting)