𝔹𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕆𝕦𝕥

Trigger Warning⚠️ (today's chapter is really intense. so if you are sensitive to this topic or if you struggle with thoughts and/or actions related to suicide, I urge you not to read and reach out to a loved one. And know that you're not alone)

Alora's POV

Now I remember. I remember why I wanted to kill myself. Nobody wanted me here they all hate me, I ruined their lives. That's why.

My head swarmed with these thoughts as I ran to Bryce and I's hotel room. I harshly pushed open the bathroom door sobbing heavily. I placed my palms on the counter of the sink looking into the mirror. I looked away not being able to stand the sight of myself. As I looked over I saw my shaver.

It was my only hope. The only peace I would have.

I reached over and twisted the knob letting the water fall into the tub. I grabbed my shaver and broke the head allowing me to easily access the blades. I set the blade on the countertop before stripping out of my clothes.

"This is it I'm gonna die." I sighed. Part of me felt relief and another felt sadness. It needed to be done tho, everyone will be so much happier.

I transferred the blade to the side of the tub before sinking into the ice cold bath. I inhaled deeply before picking up the blade and pushing it into my skin, slicing a long vertical line up my forearm. It hurt so bad but there was no going back. I repeated that same action to my other arm. A tear rolled down my face as I placed the blade on the side of the tub. I relaxed into the water letting myself bleed out and reality became distant.

Jillian's POV

"Why didn't I stand up for her?! SHE'S MY FUCKING SISTER FOR GOD'S SAKE!" I sobbed.

"How could I let them treat her like that! And now I might not ever see her again because she's gonna kill herself. I'm so fucking selfish! No! They're all fucking selfish! We all took her for granted." I yelled crouched against the wall talking to absolutely no one.

"Maybe I should just fucking kill myself too. I mean I don't have anything to live for. She was my only hope." I muttered.

"You have me." I looked up to see Payton. After I saw him I completely broke down. He tried to comfort me but my wounds couldn't be healed, the cuts were too deep. (A/n: that's a metaphor btw)

"It's ok Jill. You're gonna be ok." Payton whispered while cradling me.

"No it's not! My sister might die! She was the only thing I had, Pay. No one loves me, only she did." I sobbed.

"But I love you." He whispered barely audible. My head shot up to look at him with strained eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't m-" he started but I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. He immediately kissed back. Eventually we pulled away.

"God I've been wanting to do that since the first day we met." He sighed earning a smile from me.

"I love you too." I whispered. His head shot up and he attacked me with kisses.

Maybe someone did love me after all...

Avani's POV

What the fuck just happened? Ugh, why couldn't I have stood up for her? Why am I such a fucking pussy? What was I supposed to say anyways?

'Back off she didn't do anything.' I mocked mentally. After Bryce left I got up too.

"Where are you going?" Chase asked. What's his problem? Can he not take a hint, she's not fucking interested.