𝕊𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣

A/n: before we start the meet and greet line moves from Right to left ( aka this way ⬅️) in this order; Avani, Bryce, Dixie, Charli, Alora, Anthony, Payton, Addison, Chase, Mads, Tayler, Nessa, Jaden, Josh. Ok let's start.

Avani's POV

Time Skip to when the meet and greet starts

The meet and greet was starting. Most of the boys had a few cuts and bruises and Jaden was no where to be found. I've also never seen Alora that angry. She's very soft spoken and hates to yell but does when she feels necessary. I don't even know what she said but it didn't sound pleasant. I was snapped out of my trance as the first fan approached me.

"Omg hi Avani!" She exclaimed.

"Hi Bebe." I said pulling her into a hug.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Jillian." She smiled.

"Well Jillian, who are you most excited to see?"I inquired.

"My sister." She said brightly.

"Who's your sister?"

"Alora." Well that was surprising. I glance over to see her and Ant laughing at something.

"She never mentioned she has a sister." I replied causing her smile to fall.

"I bet." She sighed. Before I could ask anymore it was time for her to move to the next person. As more people went by I paid close attention to Jillian. She was at Charli's 'booth' meaning she would see Alora next. I waited for the rotation before snapping my head in their direction.

Alora's POV

"Jillian? What are you doing here?" I asked as I hugged my sister.

"I came to see you. I missed you." She smiled.

"I missed you too but you know how mom and dad are." She nodded knowingly.

"Why'd you come all the way out here to Chicago?! We had a meet and greet in Dallas."

"I know but Troy wanted to come to Chicago to see his girlfriend." She scoffed.

"Wait Troy's here? And he has a girlfriend?" She nodded. Just then it was time for rotations.

"Are you going to the q and a or sit down?" I asked. She shook her head no. I reached behind me and grabbed two passes, one for each event, and quickly scribbled down my new number.

"Text me what address ur staying at." I said quickly and pushed her over to Ant. I peeked my head around the booth wall.

"Be nice with her Ant, that's my sister." I scolded. I then turned my attention to the person in front of me.

Anthony's POV

"You're Alora's sister?" I asked shocked. She nodded.

"So what's going on between you and my sister?" She asked. I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What do you mean, we're best friends."

"Friends don't look at each other the way you two do." She stated clearly entertained.

"We're just friends, that's all." I implied.

"So that means you're only saying that because she's dating someone else." She cocked a brow.

"Am I really that easy to read?" I laughed. She nodded and we both laughed. It was time to rotate again, so we said our goodbye's and I passed her over to Payton.

Jillian's POV

They were all so nice, even the one's who didn't know I was Alora's sister. After I finished hugging Josh goodbye, I exited the venue. I looked at the time on each of the passes and realized I still had at least 2 hours until the q and a. I ordered an Uber back to my brother's girlfriend's house where we were staying, which was about 20 minutes from the venue.

Once I got to her house it was 11am, and the q and a starts at 1pm. I head upstairs to the guest room which might I add was very small. I freshened up, fixed my makeup and changed into this:

 I freshened up, fixed my makeup and changed into this:

I grab my phone to text Alora. I send her the address. It was about a half an hour until the q and a starts. I was sitting on the edge of her couch, trying to keep my distance. There was a sudden knock at the door. Before I could even stand up, Troy was already there.

"Alora?" Troy says which caused both his girlfriend and I to spring up.

"And who are you?" Troy's girlfriend asks in a bitchy tone.

"You must be the girlfriend. I'm Alora his sister." She says softly. The girl scoffs and storms off to god knows where.

"Well she's gonna be a handful." She giggles while patting Troy's shoulder.

"What are you doing her Alora?" He asks shocked.

"I'm here to pick up our little sister. Don't worry I might bring her back." She laughs as we leave.

"See you later Troy." She calls out. As we approach our ride I become awe struck.

"W-were taking a limo?" I stutter.

"Yea but everyone else is in there." She chuckles. We get in and see a bunch of teens sitting and talking.

"Hey guys this is my sister Jillian." She says cheerfully.

"You have a sister?!" Most of them say in unison. Alora nods.

"Wait I remember you." Josh says, "you were at the meet and greet." I nodded.

"Why didn't you tell us you had a sister?" Chase asks. Alora and I exchange looks before she turns back to Chase.

"Long story. And for your information I have two sisters and a brother." She states. They all look at her amazed.

"There's more of you?!" Bryce shouts making us all laugh. We finally reach the venue and exit the limo. They headed backstage as I made my way to my seat in the front row.

Ok this was definitely a last minute thought, I was gonna do something else but thought I'd save it for later. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed the chapter.