ℍ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕝

Alora's POV

Tayler helped me carry up my suitcases to my room that he was not at all ok with.

"You could always just come stay in my room." Tayler suggested while placing my suitcase in the room. I shook my head and smiled at him. He placed a soft kiss on my lips but there was something off. I didn't feel the same sparks like before. It felt..... strange. Tayler pulled away and smiled at me.

"So I'll see you at eight?" I nodded and smiled at him warmly. He made his way down the hall and entered the opening elevator.

Tayler's POV

Alora seemed a little off. I just hoped she wasn't backing out, or taking steps back. I plan on asking her something after our meet and greet tomorrow at the pier. But I also don't know how this will affect my relationship with the guys or even her relationship with the guys. Although I'd rather if she stayed as far away as possible from them.

Alora's POV

I sat in the corner of the couch while the boys fought over who I was sharing a bed with.

"I call sharing a bed with Ant." I bud in. They all turn to me.

"Really you chose him over me?" Jaden scoffed.

"Don't act so surprised Jaden, you lost my respect the moment you lied to me." I explained.

"What about me? What did I do?" Chase asked.

"Well it's more like what you didn't do." I emphasized.

"Your still pissed at me not saying 'hi' to you on the bus?" Chase scoffed.

"In fact I am, which is why I'd rather share a bed with Anthony. He's only ever been kind, honest, and a great friend to me!"I shouted while grabbing some clothes and storming off into the bathroom. I ended up showering, since I just felt.... dirty in a way. I've been yelling so much lately it reminds me of my parents. My god awful parents.

I exit the bathroom dressed in the new pj's I got from when Tayler and I went to the mall:

I crawled into bed next to Anthony and  Chase just death stared me from the other bed. I rolled my eyes at him before pulling the blankets up to my eyes. I tried to fall asleep but it felt lonely. I felt the urge to turn over so I did, and wrapped my arms around Anthony. I placed my face against his back and drifted off to sleep.

*time Skip to 7:30am central pacific standard time aka Chicago time*

I woke up  to my alarm facing Chase and Jaden's with Anthony's arms wrapped around me. I don't know why but I felt so safe and loved. I turned off my alarm and quietly got out of bed. I grabbed an outfit and made my way to the bathroom. I started a shower and cleansed myself of the past three day's oders. Afterwards I got dressed into this outfit :

I left the bathroom to see the boys on their phones already dressed

I left the bathroom to see the boys on their phones already dressed. I took a seat next to Anthony and checked my messages.

Trent

Breakfast at 9 be there

I looked at the time that read 8:57am.

"Holy shit!" I gasped. The boys looked up at me worried.

"We're gonna be late to the breakfast in lobby with Trent." I explained. The boys hurried to put their shoes on as did I. We rushed out the door and to the elevator where all of our friends were. We filed onto the elevator and packed tightly together. I was standing in the back between Jaden and Nessa, with only the elevator wall behind me. I felt Jaden's hand on my back. I couldn't move and if I said something all attention would be on us. His hand slowly slid down my back. Just as the elevator opened he groaped my ass. I was furious. We stepped out of the elevator and I immediately smacked him. The whole group turned to see what happened.

"Jij verdomde perverseling! Jij walgelijk stuk stront! Blijf uit me buurt, anders vermoord ik je!" I screamed at Jaden who honestly look terrified. The girls's dragged me away from him and out of the hotel.

"What happened?" Avani asked.

"That fucking asshole touched my ass!"

"What?!" The guys yelled in unison. They stormed inside and I could care less.

"Hey let's just head to the place early." Charli suggested. They all agreed and walked me to the place where the meet and greet was held. Hopefully my day will get better.

Ok that's not even a drop of the tea but how would you guys feel about like 'posts' I guess. Like showing an Instagram picture or a tweet or something like that? Just let me know.

Unedited